Three is a party|Frostwinterwidow

Ship: Frostwinterwidow (Bucky x Natasha x Loki)
Genere: Smut
Warnings: Smut
Wordcount: 2 600 Wörter
Summary: Fortsetzung von A Little party
Notes: Würde mich besonders hier über eine Bewertung freuen. Einfach damit ich weiß wo ich mich verbessern muss, falls ich sowas jemals wieder schreibe bevor ich vor Scham sterbe. Und bitte bedenkt, dass das mein erster richtiger Versuch ist.

Natasha nodded to the young man behind the bar. Immediately he gave her a drink. By now he knew what the woman always drank. He'd been to every one of Stark's parties. As long as the drinks were good, nobody complained. Natasha had to admit that he was quite cute, but unfortunately cute wasn't her type. Her type was more the one who just puts his arm around her waist.

"Hello Natasha." His voice was soft but she could hear the tension in it. "Hey Bucky" she answered with a smile. "Loki" she added when she saw the black haired man next to her. "Good evening, Natasha."

"It looks like you're pretty bored. We'd be delighted to put you out of your torment." said Loki grinning. "We promise it will definitely be better than listening to Stark's speech." added Bucky.

The woman hesitated for a moment. She knew what the two hinted at. Would it change anything between them? Would anything change between them if they snuck upstairs, lost their clothes, felt their skin against each other, touched their lips with their own and felt each other's arousal? The more she thought about it, the more excited she became. Heat shot through her body, indicating her arousal.

Of course she didn't show it to any of her two companions. "Then let's see if you are right." As soon as the words left her mouth, she saw a twinkle in her admirers' eyes.

"Then I think it's time to go." Loki whispered. The three of them made their way upstairs. They didn't bother to go separately to avoid attention, but instead disappeared together through a side door. Together they found their way into one of the bedrooms. They didn't care which room it was, but it seemed to be Loki's. The books on the floor told Natasha. As soon as they entered the room, the door closed behind them. Immediately two strong hands pressed her against the wall.

Oh? These two wanted control? Rarely has Natasha been so pleased to give up control. This could turn out to be a very comfortable night.

Bucky's strong hands held her hips against the wall. His lips found their way to hers. She immediately returned the kiss. Bucky's lips were warm and demanding. His tongue stroking around her lips. Natasha groaned as Bucky gripp tightened around her waist. Bruises were probably the price of their game. A price Natasha would gladly pay.

Natasha gasped when she noticed another pair of lips on her neck. They were freezing. Her hair stood on end. The cool lips traveled down her neck until they reached the strap of her dress. Loki pulled it down and let his mouth travel down Natasha's throat again. Natasha moaned into Bucky's kiss.

He took the opportunity and pushed his tongue into the woman's mouth. Cold fingers trailed down her side and found the zipper of her dress. With a quick movement, Loki undid her dress. It immediately fell to the ground. The woman was now standing in front of her two admirers in light underwear. She felt neither exposed nor weak. The looks of the two men made her feel powerful. It was a power you rarely felt. She was in control here. Even if the two would claim something different.

A devilish grin spread across her lips. She kicked off the wall with her foot and pushed Bucky towards the bed. The man hit the edge of the bed and fell backwards. Without breaking the kiss she straddled his lap. Grinning, she backed away from the soldier. She began to move her hips over Bucky's groin. She felt his hardness through his pants. Her grin widened as she realized what she was doing to the man below her. His fingers held her thighs in a strong grip. His metal arm was unfamiliar to her skin and sent goosebumps down her spine as he tightened his grip on her.