5

Tuesday, August 3rd 2020
1:54pm

It's science time with Soobin. Beomgyu hurries to his class as Taehyun also went to his, walking off at the opposite direction.

Beomgyu spots Soobin. "Soobiniee!!" He shouts, running towards him as Soobin stops to let him catch up.

"Hey Gyu, you ready for science?" He questioned him, a childish nod coming from Beomgyu.

They walk in together and sit by the back table in the back row. They quietly talk to each other about Taehyun and Beomgyu's break as they wait for everyone else to arrive.

The teacher enters the room, talking about the instructions for today. She stops talking as he spots Beomgyu from afar.

"Oh, It seems we have a new student present!" The teacher, Mrs. Kim Jisoo excitedly says.

"H-Hello..! I'm Beomgyu!" Beomgyu hesitantly waves to the class.

"Awee! He's a cute one too~" Mrs. Kim cooes. "Anyways, back to what I was saying. Today, we're going to blah blah no one care what I have to say blah."

Beomgyu didn't pay attention, as the things she was talking about, he had already learned in his old school. That he has been doing for the entire day now, everything taught was already taught to him at his old school.

That's on being a straight A student who also took extra classes, a grade above.

Every single question given to him, he answered correctly with no hesitation whatsoever. It made the class stare in awe.

That's until he heard the words 'group project'.

He raised his hand and the teacher let's him speak. "Uhm.. can I not do the project? I just- got here." Beomgyu asked. She smiles and nods.

"Yup, I have something for you already." She said, Beomgyu letting out a sigh of relief. "Anyways, get into the groups I assigned for you!"

Everyone got up and went to their partners, including Soobin who was partnered up with a boy named Han Jisung.

"Beomgyu, please come up to the front as I hand you your assessment." Mrs. Kim said. Beomgyu nod and head up to the front.

"Here, I know you're a smart boy. You literally answered all my questions correctly. This is some paperwork from the grade above." She explained.

Beomgyu groans as he's given the paper. "Thank you Mrs. Kim. I'm grateful the time you put yourself in to get me this.." Beomgyu sarcastically says as he walked back to his table.

Mrs. Kim hummed in response, nodding her head as she accepts the younger's actions. Although he was being a bit sarcastic, he still gave her a compliment. She acknowledged him.

The entire class time was just Beomgyu sitting there, wandering his mind off some place else. He finished his work early, meaning he had nothing else to do.

He then felt tired. Just as he closed his droopy eyes, the bell rang, making him jolt. He still felt tired though.

Soobin came back to the table, collecting his belongings before helping the other up. "You tired, Gyu?" Soobin questioned him, earning a nod from the younger.