40

Wednesday, December 23rd 2020
2pm

"Guys, wake up. It's already past afternoon." Seokjin said, shaking each of them one by one.

"Mmm.. Food.." Taehyung mumbled when gettingup. He was still sleepy but also hungry.

"Get the fuck away from me." Yoongi spat, getting up himself.

Jungkook and Jimin just stayed asleep.

"Ok I'll just let those two sleep for now. Yoongi, call me when he's up. We will find the others today." Seokjin then went back to the other room, calling the hotel room service guy to get them breakfast. Anything.

Once the food arrived, everyone was already wide away. They all had toast, sausage, eggs and bacon. There was also a plate of pancakes, but they brought that with them to the car.

"Joon, try calling Yeonjun." Seokjin said. Namjoon grabbed his phone and entered Yeonjun's number, finally getting an answer.

"Oh? Hi Joonie!"

"Hi Yeonjun."

"Can you tell Jinnie I'm sorry that I didn't answer? I was sleeping.."

"Yeah, you're on speaker so he can hear you." Namjoon then placed the phone on the phone stand that's inside the car and turned on video call.

"Ah- Hi guys!"

"Yeonjun!" Shouted Jungkook.

"Where are you?" Asked Jimin.

"Ohh, I'm at Binnie's parents' housee."

"Can you tell us where that is? We're coming to get you." Seokjin said.

"Sure, the address is ******** got it?"

"Yep, thanks a bunch."

"Bye bye!" Yeonjun hangs up.

"Ok, let's go." Seokjin hits the accelerator and they zoom over to Soobin's parents' house.

❤︎

"..Soobinnie." Beomgyu whispered, leaning his head over his shoulder from behind.

"Wah- yes?" Soobin turned his head towards Beomgyu.

"I know Jinnie and Joonie and Jiminie and Kookie and Yoonie and Hobi and Taehyungie are gonna come get us.. but can Taehyun and I go somewhere?" He asked.

"Uhh.. I guess? I'll just tell them you guys went off or something." Soobin replied.

"Yay! You're the best!" Beomgyu then ran off, busting into the room Taehyun was in. "Tyunie! We can go!" He exclaimed.

"Ok! I got clothes ready for you." Taehyun hands him a white t shirt with blue jeans and a gray hoodie.

Beomgyu nods and heads over to the bathroom in the hall to change. Taehyun also went to change in the room's bathroom.

They finished almost exactly at the same time, Beomgyu wearing what Taehyun gave him and Taehyun wearing something similar but black jeans and a white hoodie.