32

Sunday, December 5th 2020
6am

"Binnie~ Happy birthday~"

"Hm? Junnie? Why are you up so early..?"

"It's your birthday, silly! Of course I'd be up at this time~" Yeonjun got closer to the birthday boy and squished his cheeks. "Binnie so cute~"

"Let me sleep more.. please? We stayed up til three in the morning.." Soobin mumbled with his eyes still closed.

Yeonjun smiled at the other before proceeding towards the covers. He slipped under them before snuggling his way under on of Soobin's arms.

"Love you lots~" he whispered before shutting his eyes and sleeping again.

"Mm.. love you too Junnie.." Soobin then also fell asleep again.

"So we shouldn't wake them up?"

"Definitely not, let's go Gyu."

"Okie Tyunie!"

"Hey! Wait for me guys!"

Huening, Beomgyu, and Taehyun then run out of their room and to Huening Kai and Hoseok's shared room.

"Man.. we gotta wait even longer now!!" Huening Kai exclaimed the second the made it to his bed.

"It's fine, Hyuka. The older ones are only buying the decorations right now. We can distract Soobin later. Plus, it won't be a while til the seven get back." Taehyun reassured.

"Speaking of distraction. Can we make food for him? Like, the noodles Jungkook made the other day except something else!" Beomgyu said with his face shining of excitement.

"Hehe, sure Beomie. We'll just need to get the ingredients. Hyuka, you're in charge of calling us when they wake up, got it?"

"Aye aye captain Tyun! Hyuka at your service!" He then stomped his way to Yeonbin's room and sat down aggressively on a random chair inside the room.

Taehyun nodded his head in approval then grabbed Beomgyu's head and they both rush to grab the ingredients for Soobin's breakfast.

On the other hand, Huening made a big mistake.

"Hm.. what are you doing here Hyuka?" Soobin mumbled as he sat up, eyes still closed shut.

"Ah! Sorry Bin Bin! I was just watching over you incase the monsters I heard yesterday came after you guys again!" Huening Kai explained, proud of himself for coming up with something in such a short period of time. Although, most of what he said was true.

"Eh? What monster?" Yeonjun asked, his head rested on Soobin's.

"Oh, yesterday I heard a very weird sound coming from your room. It scared my plushies so I had to protect them." Huening explained.

Soobin and Yeonjun look at each other and chuckle. "Sorry Huen, but there was no monster. We made that noise, right?"

"Right." Yeonjun replied.

"But- why did you guys make such awful noises?" Huening Kai asked. The other two look guiltily at him. "What? What's wrong?"

"It was nothing, Hyuka. Actually, that noise was just us having a pillow fight, sorry it sounded so.. scary?" Soobin answered.

"Yeah, we're terribly sorry." Yeonjun bowed in shame. It didn't last long though. "I'm going back to sleep now."

"Hey! You can't fall asleep now!" Soobin punched him repeatedly until he got back up.

"Actually, you two can sleep again. I'll keep watch at the door incase the others come."

"Huening, isn't it weird to watch us sleep?" Soobin asked.

"Nope! It's because you're my family!" Huening then jumped onto the bed with them. "And family keep family safe all the time!"

"Hmm.. guess that's true. But I'm not tired anymore." Soobin said.

"Me either, after I was woken up, twice." Yeonjun mumbled.

"Hey, you woke me up to celebrate my birthday at like, six in the morning?" Soobin looked up like he was thinking.

"Ehh? He actually woke you up that early? Whatever, Soobinieee~ Yeonjuniee~ NingNing wants cuddles~~" Huening said with his arms out and hands scrunching. This is a distraction.

"Alright, come here!" Yeonjun yelled as he grabbed hold of both the younger two. They squealed in happiness and giggled from all the excitement happening. Glad to know a cuddle session can keep two boys distracted for an hour.

Soon, a knock on the door was heard. "Come in!" Yeonjun shouted.

The door swung open with two tiny boys(not really) smiling widely with a whole bag of food.

"Soobin! We got you breakfast! There's also enough for Yeonjun too." Beomgyu said, hurrying on over to the bed side.

"Oh! Thank you Beomgyu, Taehyun. Did you buy them?" Soobin asked.

"Taehyun and I made them. Hyuka came to distract you two so we'd have enough time to make it." Beomgyu explained. "And it seemed to work."

"Eh? So that's why you wanted cuddle time." Yeonjun said. "You normally only need something when you want cuddles."

"Really? Anyways. Eat up, we made a lot." Taehyun then slides a plate to Yeonjun and Soobin.

He then takes out what's in the bag. A plate of homemade Tteokbokki, instructions by Beomgyu's mom. It was covered up with a lid and aluminum foil so it wouldn't make a mess in the bag.

There was also boiled eggs, made by Taehyun.

"Wow, it looks delicious." Soobin said, smiling at the two. "I'm proud of you guys."

"Heh, try it first!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

Soobin then opened the lid and took out a piece. It was still warm because of the aluminum foil on top.

"Mmm~ it's so good. Where did you guys learn to make this?" Soobin asked.

"My mom!" Beomgyu exclaimed, proud of himself for actually making it taste good.

"She's a really good teacher, just sayin." Taehyun said, munching on a Tteokbokki, trying it himself.

Beomgyu then tried a piece. "Eh, but it's not as good as my mom makes it. My mom does this ten times better." He said.

"Don't worry about that, Gyu. It's just as good as your mother's. Now come on, we have something to do." He whispered at the end, dragging Beomgyu out the door with him.

"Hyuka wants some!!" Huening exclaimed and reached out for some of that Tteokbokki. Of course, Yeonbin let their youngest friend take the Tteokbokki, even though there was only enough for the two of them. They ended up eating leftovers.

▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎
I write on the bus
since school doesn't let
me use wattpad :p