39

Wednesday, December 23rd 2020
4am

Seokjin and his friend group has finally made it to Las Vegas. Their flight got canceled twice for no reason at all, which made Seokjin worry even more.

"God, finally. Come on guys, we must go save our babies!" Seokjin announced, taking all their luggage and shoving it in the trunk of their car that they had left at the airport since the day they left.

"I hope they're alright." Hoseok said in a worrying tone. Everyone agreed as they hop into the twelve seated car.

Seokjin then stomped on the accelerator and off they go to their rented building, to save their youngest friends who are probably scared off their minds.

❤︎

"I wonder when they're coming back.." Huening Kai whispered to Yeonjun who was next to him, eating noodles.

"Oh. You're awake." Yeonjun said with his mouth full of noodles, swallowing it right up after his sentence.

"Mhm.. but why are you up at four AM eating noodles?" Huening asked.

"Why? I'm hungry. My senses woke me up so I had to eat something." Yeonjun replied. "Why are you awake?" He asked.

"I was just.. wondering if Jinnie and the others are gonna come for us.."

"Ah, don't be silly, Hyuka. Of course they will. It's only been two days, not two weeks." Yeonjun stated, sarcastically at the end.

"Right.. I guess I'm just tired.. I'll go back to sleep."

"Sweet dreams, Huen." He then went back to the room where the others were fast asleep.

Yeonjun took his empty noodle cup over to the trash can, throwing it inside. He then took the chopsticks he used and washed them quickly before drying it and putting it in the drawer for the utensils.

Finished, he goes back to the room. He smiled at all his younger friends. The promise they made in the beginning, they're keeping it. They haven't left each other's side. That was all Yeonjun needed, his friends.

Soon, he was cuddled up in Soobin's arms, the other wrapping his arms around Yeonjun, unconsciously out of habit.

He then, fell fast asleep as he dreamed of his and his friends' future together.

All of our memories will forever be with us.

❤︎

"..they aren't here!" Namjoon exclaimed, panicking.

"So is all of our stuff. They probably went somewhere else since nothings here." Yoongi stated.

"Where would that be?" Jimin asked.

"No idea. Do they have family here?"

"I think Soobin told me once that his parents are here." Jungkook answered Yoongi.

"Then, let's go there." Seokjin said.

"Wait! But if we do get them, where will we stay?" Taehyung asked.

"Ah, true. There's nothing here.. how about we restore everything we once had and then go get them?" Seokjin questioned, everyone agreed.

"Then, how about we go to a hotel nearby?" Hoseok asked.

"Mhm, let's go." Seokjin then drove off away from their building and to a hotel nearby.

They checked in, all sharing two big rooms for vip. They're connected rooms.

Seokjin, Namjoon, and Hoseok in one room. Seokjin and Namjoon shared a bed, Hoseok got his own. Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, and Jungkook in the other room. Of course you should know who shared beds.

"Lights out, and remember, no fucking each other just because the little ones aren't here. This is a hotel." Seokjin warned, making everyone in the other room grumble in annoyance. Namjoon didn't mind.

They soon drift off to sleep. Except Seokjin. He's worried. Very worried. So worried he just had to call Yeonjun at 5am.

But, the younger didn't pick up. He was in a deep sleep with his face shoved into Soobin's chest. His phone was in the living room, including all of the other younger ones. (Except Hyuka.)

Beomgyu and Taehyun were actually awake in the bathroom together, dunno how they didn't hear the phone ringing even though it was kinda ear rapping. Huening Kai was also asleep, but with his phone in his hands from falling asleep with it. Too bad Seokjin doesn't have Huening's number, for some odd reason.

Seokjin then gave up, deciding to call someone else. He had 3 out of 5 numbers from the young ones. Yeonjun, Soobin and Beomgyu.

After calling each and every one of them, he finally gave up, deciding it was best to sleep for now. After all, the more energy he has the easier he can find the young ones. Yeah, that's what he thinks. He thinks he can't think straight, so, he decides on sleeping.

But if only he knew, the last phone call he tried, Beomgyu and Taehyun had finally heard. Silently cheering to themselves, the two try calling him back, only to no avail as Seokjin's body had officially tired out, deep in sleep.

❤︎

"Oh- I guess we were too late." Taehyun said. Beomgyu nodded. "Wanna head back to sleep?"

"Okey. Beomie's tired anyways.." Beomgyu and Taehyun go over to the room of five, shoving peoples arms and legs to where they belong then slipping into their own spots.

"Good night, Gyu."

"Night night, Taehyunie.. although it's six.."

Taehyun gave Beomgyu a big smooch on his forehead before shoving his face into the older's chest, wrapping his arms around securely.

Beomgyu giggled a bit since Taehyun's hair tickled his armpits, but also, wrapping his arms around the younger as though they have done this for the first time. They haven't.

With a few mumbles through the early morning, the two finally managed to sleep again.

"Ugh.. Junnie I'm hungry.."

"Mm.. Don't worry Binnie, I'll make you food."

Funny how Yeonjun and Soobin ends up waking up, 3 minutes after they fall asleep.