20

Thursday, November 18th 2020
5:40am

"Alright, what should we do first? There's karaoke rooms, games, some drinks over here, baking supplies..? Eh?" Yeonjun started looking around the room.

Inside, there was a giant round table in the middle of the room. Shelves of games aligned on part of the wall. Party streamers were everywhere. There was three huge TV's and game consoles on a giant cupboard, inside of it being some remotes and controllers. Couches and bean bag chairs were there for seating.

On the left side of the wall from the elevator was a whole line of karaoke rooms, the farthest one being the one Taehyun's Aunt was in. On the right side was a whole kitchen.

"Uhm, anyways, who wants to do baking?" Yeonjun asked.

"Oo! I wanna bake something!" Huening exclaimed as he sat up straighter on the bean bag chair he's sitting on.

"I'm helping, I don't want anyone burning the kitchen down." Seokjin said, standing up from the couch he sat upon.

"Anyone else wanna bake?" Yeonjun asked. Soobin and Jimin raised their hands. "Alright so you two go with Jin and Kai, I'll be there once I finish organizing everyone."

They just nod and head to the kitchen. Taehyun rolled his eyes.

"We can do that ourselves." Taehyun stated.

"..fine, only because I want to be with Binie faster." Yeonjun then went off to follow them.

"Hm, so karaoke everyone?" Everyone nods as they follow Taehyun into the karaoke room, remembering not to go into the one with his crazy aunt inside.

Beomgyu picked the first song, it being one of his favorites. Everyone grabbed a mic as the song's melody ran through the room.

They all start singing the song in the most passionate but silliest way possible. They literally sang their hearts out, practically running out of breathe as they continued to sing all the way through.

The song ended and they all clap for themselves and their friends who sang along. The only person who sang correctly was Taehyun. Everyone else went crazy.

Everyone gasped at the same time as they looked at their score.

"The machine's broken." Yoongi said, still wide eyed. On the screen shown a whole ass 99. Their awful singing gave them that big of a score. Wasn't their first time either.

"I mean, we're all amazing singers, but the fact we didn't even try to be good?" Jungkook said, questioning the karaoke machine.

"I guess the machine could tell we're all amazing. I mean- Joonie though.. your screeching was amazing." Taehyung said, chuckling at his last comment.

"Uhuh, sure." Namjoon replied, flipping his non existent hair. "I'm awesome, I know."

The door then opened, indicating the baking team has came to join them, or something.

"Uh, Taehyun.. we may have let your crazy psycho aunt bitch out of her jail cell..." said Soobin in the most guiltiest way ever.

"...that's alright, we'll find her again. She's dumb." Taehyun said in a confident way.

"Yeah, really, really dumb." Beomgyu added.

"I met her for a few seconds and I could already tell from her Karen act." Jungkook rolled his eyes sassily.

"What even happened while we were out?" Seokjin asked. "I swear, this is the last time I leave you kids alone."

"Nothing really, Beom and I were just giving ourselves a tour of the building. Who knew every employee here is a demon?" Taehyun said.

"Well, I'm a cat for crying out loud." Yoongi groaned as he said that. "I have to deal with people calling me cute every time I go out, not that I go out a lot."

"It's because you are cute in general." Jungkook replied. "But I swear the next person who says that will be dead in seconds." His eyes turned deadly in seconds.

"Uhm, yeah, Taehyun please continue." Hoseok butted in, trying to change the topic.

"Hm, so yeah when Beomgyu and I were just talking, the elevator went to the lobby which we then were met with my aunt and she ended up locking us up in the karaoke room." He continued.

Everyone had a confused look on their faces. "Wait, but the lock is in the inside?" Jimin questioned, double checking the lock to make sure he was right.

"Yeah, but she's a dumbass." Beomgyu stated plainly.

"Aight so, we knew you had a crazy psycho bitch of an aunt, but you didn't tell us she was so fucking dumb!" Yeonjun exclaimed, the look of annoyance appearing.

"Yeah, 'bout that, I was just gonna tell Beom." Taehyun simply said.

"We knew you before Gyu!" Huening spoke, a look of betrayal featured.

"Well I love him and I hate ya'll." Taehyun then grabbed Beomgyu's arm and nuzzled his face into it, making the other blush a bit.

"Whatever, can we stop arguing now?" Yoongi asked in annoyance.

"Alright, let's continue singing, shall we?"