22

One week later..
-
Thursday, November 25th 2020
9am

"Hm, I'm kinda bored." Taehyun mumbled, his head peaking from the book he was reading. Beomgyu turned to him and placed his sketchbook and pencil aside.

"Same. I wonder what the other's are up to." He responded.

"I know Yoongi's at his studio and Hobi's at the café shop down the street." Taehyun said.

"Mhm, didn't think Hobi would work at a café when one of his favorite things to do is dance."

"I know right, plus there's a café on the 12th floor- anyways. I think Jinnie is in the kitchen with the demon chefs. Pretty sure he said something about a turkey.."

"Oh right! It's thanksgiving!" Beomgyu gleamed. "I can't wait to eat the most I've ever eaten this year!"

"Same!"

The two then head to the lobby to find their friends.

❤︎

"Ugh.. if only I can eat this now..." Seokjin grumbled to himself as he stared down at the mashed potatoes he was mushing. Vampires can eat human food too btw.

He stared down at the bowl of potatoes as he mashed and mixed all the ingredients inside, it turning into a creamy instead of mushy pastry.

Once finished, he placed it to the side and went on to making the gravy. The turkey he had stuffed earlier was in the oven, waiting to be cooked.

Earlier, Seokjin had shooed the Demon chefs away so he could do this on his own. He does not regret it at all.

The gravy was then done and he placed it in a large bowl. He did the same to the potatoes and started his way to the macaroni noodles in the box he placed in the corner with all the other noodles. Time for the Mac 'n Cheese.

❤︎

"Jimin- what are you doing?" Beomgyu raised and brow as he looked at the upside down Jimin who was floating in the room with tiny red sparks of fire around him.

"Uh- erm." He went down to the ground. "Ya'll saw nothing!" He then ran away. Taehyung, who was on the couch, ran away with him.

"I have a feeling I know what creature Jimin is." Taehyun said then looked at Beomgyu. "And Taehyung too." He continued.

"Really? I can't think of flying animals at the moment." Beomgyu stated.

"I'll tell you another time, for now, we should go find Joon or Kook." Beomgyu nodded and off they went.

They find Namjoon in his shared dorm, playing with crabs that were in a fish tank. Not speaking a word to him, they quietly leave him. Who knew he liked crabs?

They then spot Jungkook working out at the gym. Let's just say, his biceps scared them off.

"Hm.. can we go bother Jinnie now?" Beomgyu asked.

"Sure, but when he scolds us I'm making a run for it and leaving you behind."

"No fair but ok!" They then take the elevator to the kitchen.

❤︎

"Ughhh, why is this so salty!" Seokjin whined as he tasted his Mac 'n Cheese. The elevator door opened, indicating that the two were now there, ready to annoy the heck out of the older.

"Hello~ Jinnie~" Beomgyu started in a snarky way.

Seokjin sighed before turning towards them. "What do you kids need? I'm trying to make the perfect Mac n' Cheese here.." he put on the stressed out face.

Taehyun walked to the bowl and tried it. "Hmm.. needs more milk." He then grabbed the milk and poured in a tiny bit then mixed.

Seokjin tried it again and widened his eyes. "Amazing! How did you know that would make it better?" He asked.

"Science." He then walked to the turkey in the oven. "By the way," he then opened the oven door. "This turkey is finished now."

"Oh- right." Seokjin took the turkey out of the oven and placed it on the cooling rack. "Tyun, why don't you help me and Beomgyu can watch us?"

"Wait, I wanna help too!" Beomgyu whined with a pout on his face. Taehyun chuckled and pat the poor boy's back.

"Beom can be our taste tester." He said.

"Alright, you can be the taste tester." Seokjin then went to the cutting board with a few bits of cabbage, lettuce, and spinach.

"Yay! But I'm not trying that." Beomgyu said to the, now, salad bowl.

They just laugh together as they continue to make their feast for the holiday.