41

Wednesday, December 23rd 2020
7pm

"Should we go back to the building yet?" Beomgyu asked Taehyun. The two were in the middle of lying on the cold grassy floor. Yeah, they're still in the creepy forest.

"We should, it's already night." Taehyun got up and grabbed Beomgyu's hand. "Shall we?"

Beomgyu pulled himself up using Taehyun's hand. "We shall, hehe." They then walked out of the forest, together.

How did they find their way out from the middle of the forest? No idea, they just knew.

They headed towards Soobin's parents' house and used the key they stole from Soobin when they left the house to open the door.

Sneakily, they grabbed their things and left the house, remembering to also grab all the things the others left because they forgot a ton of things in the bathroom.

Beomgyu and Taehyun were now half way towards the building. Taehyun, ahead by just a few yards. Quickly, Beomgyu speed walks and tries stopping him, failing terribly.

"Tyun." Beomgyu called out, trying to grab the hem of Taehyun's shirt's sleeve.

He turned his head and stopped walking. "Yeah?" Beomgyu finally caught his sleeve and walked up closer to him to be side by side.

"Nothing, we can go now." He said with a smile, still latching onto his sleeve. He just wanted to catch up to the other. Taehyun mentally shrugs and they continue walking.

They're now just 2 more miles before they actually get to the building. They were both tired, but they still kept going.

Beomgyu was also tired of this silence. "Tae, do you think Soobin knows we have his key?"

"Mmmm, no. But then again he should know by now." Taehyun replied with his hand in the thinking position on his chin.

Beomgyu giggled. "It's like, seven-fourty. Can we go somewhere before we get back?"

"Pretty sure we have to deal with Seokjin's screaming when we get back so... yup! Les go." Taehyun then smirks a cheeky smile before grabbing Beomgyu's hand and running the complete opposite direction of the building.

"Wah! But can it be close to the building?! I don't wanna walk anymoreee!" Beomgyu exclaimed, huffing from the running. It was mostly Taehyun dragging him, though.

Taehyun then stops. He grabs the bag Beomgyu was holding and yeets Beomgyu on his back, keeping the bag in his hands. He then continues on running, a serious look on his face.

Almost 30 minutes later, they were at a grassy area of nothing but grass. Taehyun sets Beomgyu down as Beomgyu gave him a shocked face.

"Are you even tired?" Beomgyu asked, still shocked.

"I'd never get tired if it's you I'm supposed to be tired of.." Taehyun said, a smile forming on his face. Beomgyu shyly smiled back while poking the grass with his fingers.

It was probably around 8pm when they got to the place. Taehyun laid his head on Beomgyu's lap. Yes, he was very tired. But his ego could never have him tell his lover that.

And, this is like the 2nd romantic thing that happened through nature. Because of that, it must rain.

The gray rain clouds filled the sky as the two watch the other they're beside. It first sprinkled, then, it poured. They both knew it was best to go now, but just a little more would they want to keep watching the other.

Though the clouds blocked the dark sky, the stars still shined upon them as if they were the only special, to this world.

Taehyun leaned up and wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's neck, closing the gap between them for a lil smooch.

He covered his entire face with small pecks of his love and the water from the rain. Beomgyu held him tightly as the slippery rain made it hard for Taehyun to latch onto his upper body.

He smiled from the kisses. He smiled from the gifts. He smiled from the sweet moments. He will always smile whenever Taehyun is with him.

If only, life were eternal. Then, Beomgyu could have Taehyun forever and ever. Maybe when they're in the next life, they will meet again and fall in love all over. That won't be certain, which is why Beomgyu wants to stay with Taehyun in this life, forever.

Taehyun held Beomgyu's face and attached their lips, his tongue slipping inside. They stayed like that for a few minutes. For those few minutes, the rain had stopped to let them do their thing.

Beomgyu lifts Taehyun up from the floor, slowly parting his lips to pull away. He then, walks away from the grassy wet area. The bags hanged from Taehyun's strong arms that's also still latched onto Beomgyu's neck.

Yes, Taehyun is strong. That doesn't mean Beomgyu isn't strong. He carried Taehyun in his arms the entire 6 miles way back.

Entering the building, Seokjin was standing there waiting for them. He gasped seeing them soaked in rain water.

"Oh what happened to you two?! Get to showering before ya'll get a cold!" Seokjin exclaimed with worry, teleporting the both of them to the bathroom with dry clothes and towels.

Beomgyu looked down at Taehyun as the other looked up at him with a blank stare. He then sets Taehyun down and turns the shower on. Since it's nothing new, they took a shower together.

After finishing, they went down to meet the others. They all had a different expression towards the two.

"Thank god you two got back safely! I was so worried I swear I would've called a whole search party looking for you two!" Seokjin shouted.

"Jin. You literally can teleport to us even if you don't know where we are." Namjoon explains.

"Nice! Beom come play with us! We're about to destroy this bitch's face!" Yeonjun yells.

"Junnie, language. Jin said no cussing here." Soobin scratches Yeonjun's head and chin like he would to a cat.

"Jiminnieeee! Give me back the remote!" Taehyung whines.

"No way! I got it first!" Jimin retorts.

"Wait! But I wanna watch the TV!" Jungkook argues.

"Just when I got you to stay away from their mess.." Yoongi sighs, patting Jungkook's back.

"Cheers, Hobi!" Huening said, holding out his glass of apple juice.

"Cheers!" Hoseok said, holding out his beer and clinking it with Huening's drink.

They then take a sip and watch all this chaos.

A yes, chaos. The thing, after Taehyun, that Beomgyu can't live without.

The end