17

Thursday, November 18th 2020
2:45am

"11th floor, a private library?" Beomgyu questioned as he looked around the room of books and a few tables and bean bags.

"I guess." Taehyun walked in to spot a desk with an elder woman sitting there. "Or not.."

"Oh, hello Ms. Librarian!" Beomgyu greeted.

"Hello children, take any book you'd like, I'm just here to protect the books." She said. "You don't have to check them out like regular libraries, it's all yours and your friends."

Taehyun nodded. "It's alright, we're only here to see what's on every floor and maybe explore but that's about it." He explained, Beomgyu nodding after.

"Alright then, you boys have fun!" The lady then disappeared into deep black smoke, something a demon has.

"Huh, ok bye then.." Beomgyu and Taehyun head back to the elevator, going to the 10th floor.

The elevator opened to show a kichen and a few tables. There were two chefs inside.

"This must be where they get the food." Taehyun said, talking about when the older boys get them food or something.

"Indeed that is correct." One of the chef dudes said. "We make the food for you twelve."

"Just a question, are you guys demons?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" The other chef dude asked.

"Well we met two other demons here, it was the barista guy and the librarian." Taehyun said.

"Yeah, are all workers here demons?" Beomgyu asked again.

The chefs nod. "Oh, well good to know, we're gonna go now." Taehyun said.

"Bye!" Beomgyu and Taehyun say. The chefs just wave.

They then head to the next floor. As the elevator went down, Beomgyu couldn't help but sigh from the thought of demons everywhere as him being human kinda frightened him.

Taehyun noticed and just hugged him, protecting him from the demons that most likely won't hurt them or they'll lose their jobs.

The door opened and they stepped out. There was a whole ass pool, slide, hot tub, and other things. A life guard appears the second they enter with the black smoke.

"Hello! You two don't seem fit for swimming." The life guard demon says.

"Yeah, we aren't here to swim. Just looking around each floor." Taehyun replied.

"Sorry for disturbing you, Mr." Beomgyu said, bowing.

"It's no problem, children. I'm only here for the fun! Oh, and paycheck." He answered.

"Hehe, well have fun! We'll come back here one day." Taehyun giggled before stepping back inside the elevator.

"Bye bye!" Beomgyu waved and followed Taehyun inside.

"Bye! Have a nice adventure!" The life guard was then out of sight as the smoke appeared as he disappeared, just like the librarian did.