28

Saturday, December 4th 2020
2pm

"Ah, wake up guys. We're here." Soobin, being the only one awake, called for his friends to wake up.

"Mm.. oh." Yeonjun mumbled the second he opened his eyes. Seokjin soon came to his senses and teleports a microphone in his hand.

"Wake up, we're here." He said. One by one, eyes jolted open.

"I'm awake!" Huening yelled as he jumped up from his seat, a big smile on his face.

"Jungkookie, wakie." Yoongi whispered in the still sleeping boy's ear. Jungkook's eyes stirred a bit before it opened.

"Ok, pack up everyone. We get to leave the plane first and have those peasants leave after!" Seokjin stood up proudly.

"That's kinda mean- isn't it?" Beomgyu said in a soft voice. Taehyun pat the other's head.

"No worries, he's only joking around, right?" Taehyun said reassuringly, glaring at Seokjin after.

Seokjin nodded quickly and walked off with his bag. Everyone followed after collecting their belongings.

"The air is different here." Soobin said with his nose scrunched. The air quality was a whole lot better than Las Vegas, but it still had that dustiness to it. It was also a lot cooler here than Las Vegas, still better without the scorching heat.

"Hmm.. we should just move to Las Angeles." Jimin said with tired eyes. He was still sleepy.

"If only we could move an entire building that's 12 stories, maybe." Namjoon said.

"The demons and I can teleport an entire building, Joon." Seokjin said. Namjoon's eyes widen.

"Well that's cool." He said and scurried away to hide his surprised face, which everyone already saw.

"You know what I just realized. We haven't had school for months and I can already tell they have less braincells than us." Taehyun stated, eyeing the older group carefully.

"Taehyun-ah, you have the single braincell of this entire group of twelve." Beomgyu said with his arms wrapped around the other's waist.

"True."

"Not true, I also have a braincell." Yoongi said, getting closer to the younger two to talk more and quieter.

"Oh yeah, Yoongi has a braincell too. We're the braincells of our team." Taehyun held out his fist. Yoongi fist bumped him.

"Alright, let's go quickly and leave them behind. Kookie, come." Yoongi gestured Jungkook to enter his arms. The four of them then leave their chaotic friends who were arguing on which way was the baggage claim.

"Hey, where did the smart ones go?" Taehyung asked the others.

"What do you mean? I'm right here." Namjoon said, questionably.

"Ok, Mr. 148 IQ. Taehyun and Yoongi are the only ones with common sense!" Hoseok exclaimed, rolling his eyes at the other.

"Wow, ok. I'm hurt." Namjoon then hid his head on Seokjin's shoulder, a shove making him frown. "I'm double hurt."

"Yeah, yeah. Come on, they're probably at the baggage claim." Seokjin then teleported them all to the baggage claim. "See. There they are."

"Aww, they found us way too quickly.." Beomgyu pouted with his sad sounding cute tone.

"Ack! Why are you so cute, Beom? And you're older than mee!" Huening Kai whined.

"Because I was born this way." Beomgyu shrugged and flipped his hair that was kinda on the long side but still short.

"I change my mind. You a savage." Huening hissed at him and backed away while squeezing the plushie he was holding.

Taehyun chuckled and ruffled his playful boyfriend's hair. "You got that right, he is so cutee!" He said, caressing Beomgyu's cheeks. Beomgyu whined from embarrassment.

Everyone laughed at the cute sight. Soon they turn their attention to the alarm of the baggage claim that just went off. Their bags were coming.

"Meet you guys outside!" Beomgyu chuckled as he pulled Taehyun and himself out the doors. They only brought their carry on bags.

Outside, they felt the fresh air on their faces. It was a new feeling as the weather hadn't been like this in Korea or Las Vegas. They've been to New York before, but it was only for a short time that they barely remember what it was like there. Chicago was also a nice place, also barely remembering their time there.

"Taehyun-ah, when we get to the hotel, can we..?" Beomgyu said inaudibly with a smile.

Taehyun raised a brow at him in confusion. "Can we what?"

"Can we.. cuddle the entire night binge watching series on Netflix?" Beomgyu asked with puppy eyes, or to Taehyun, cute bear-like eyes.

Taehyun nodded rapidly, excitement all over. Beomgyu smiled from the response and nodded to himself, proud.

"Okie, let's do everything and anything together, we shall make this a long and lasting memory." Beomgyu said with a wide smile, his eyes closing from it being a bit too wide.

They exchanged a kiss on the cheek and wait for their friends to hurry tf up.