35

Monday, December 6th 2020
11am

"Ah! Yesterday was so tiringg!" Jimin exclaimed, stretching his arms high up in the air.

"Of course it was, after how many times Yeonjun admitted to time traveling, oh I don't know, twenty seven times?" Soobin stated.

"Yeahh.. but you wouldn't get tired from that. It's me who feels exhausted every second." Yeonjun said, him leaning on the table they were sat at.

"That's true. Thank god we don't have to feel Yeonjun's pain." Taehyun stated.

"Hey!" Yeonjun shrieked in reply.

"At least we had fun! Now I have no idea what to do today!" Seokjin said, getting up from the couch position he was in.

Right at the moment, they were all in Seokjin and Namjoon's hotel room, seated at the table.

"What should we do though?" Namjoon asked.

"Dunno, lazy day?" He replied.

"We aren't just gonna sit around all day! That's boringg!!" Huening whined.

"Yeah, and useless!" Added Beomgyu.

"But I have no plan on what to do today." Seokjin shrugged.

"Well if you have nothing planned, Gyu and I will do our own thing." Taehyun stated and picked the said boy up with his strong arms.

"Guyssss? Which state are we in again?" Soobin questioned, raising his brow.

"California, Los Angeles?" Taehyung replied.

"And why were we here in the first place?" He asked around.

"..oh my god! Disney land!" Yeonjun exclaimed, wide eyed.

"Exactly! We all have the tickets too."

"Wait, we were going to Disney?"

"How could you forget, Taehyuniee.." Beomgyu pouted, arms wrapped around Taehyun's neck as he pulled himself closer to his face.

"Wait, but I was saving that for our last day here." Seokjin stated.

"But we have nothing to do now! Can't we go? Pleaseee?" Jungkook showed off his aegyo.

Of course, he can't say no to our Kookie.

"Fine! But only if those two crackheads over there can keep themselves behaved." Seokjin said, his eyes rolled with sass.

Everyone pointed at themselves, indicating 'am I the crackhead that needs to behave?'.

"Ugh! Those two!" Seokjin aggressively points at Taehyung and Jimin.

"Ooohhhhh." Everyone said at once. Jimin and Taehyung look at each other and pat each other on the back.

"I knew you were my crackhead buddy." Taehyung said.

"Of course, my soulmate." Jimin replied. They both then skip over to their own room with imaginary tears like in those cartoons.