29. 'Why? Oh right! That!'

Hey I'm back! ig Anyway enjoy the chappyyyy!

***

After two days of dealing with his sick baby, Harry finally got the relief of having a less sick Louis at his hands. He was doing fine except for his nose getting blocked once in a while. Currently, Harry is reading some of the emails on his laptop while Louis is taking his nap.

He finally closed the lid of his laptop and let out a long sigh while fetching himself a glass of water. He carefully placed the glass on the kitchen counter and was about to start with dinner when he heard Louis yawn loudly from the baby monitor. He smiled at the adorable sound and made his way upstairs.

"Hello bubs!" Harry greeted with little wave to the little one. Louis made grabby hands at his daddy and Harry immediately picked him up before patting his bottom to realize that the boy in fact need a change. He quickly changed him and walked down the stairs with still sleepy Louis and Mr. Cloudy in his hands. He set the boy on the couch and his cloud stuffy in his hands before putting Sofia The First on TV for him.

"I'll be in the kitchen, princess." He kissed the boy's forehead before leaving his sight. He was cutting carrots when Louis waddled into the kitchen with a sleepy smile. 

"Aw, is my baby still sleepy?" Harry stopped what he is doing and cuddled the little one. "Is he a little sleepy angle? Huh?" He tickled Louis' sides a little making his baby giggle like mad. He kissed all over Louis' face making the boy giggle more, just because he is a cute little sunshine. 

"Do you wanna help daddy with dinner?" Harry asked with a fond smile towards his little one. Louis nodded eagerly and jumped forward to grab the knife Harry left on the counter. Harry gasped and took the knife before he could. 

"Daddy will do the cutting part okay? Knives are scary. They can give you boo boos." Harry explained while making his eyes bigger just to express Louis how scary a knife is. Louis nodded his head with a pout at the mention of getting a scar and stood next to Harry while he cut the vegetables. 

They finally got their dinner ready and Harry sat Louis on his highchair before placing their food plates on the dining table. He took a seat next to Louis and started feeding him his veggies. Like always the boy refused to eat the veggies. Knowing this is gonna happen, Harry had some chicken nuggets ready for the boy. 

"If you ate your veggies I will give you these chicken nuggies." Harry set the trade making Louis whine and reach out for the plate of chicken nuggets Harry placed on the table. 

"Nu daddy!" Louis kicked his legs making Harry sigh. 

"I will give you those but only if you eat your veggies." Harry explained again while bringing a fork full of vegetables to Louis' mouth. 

Louis pushed away the fork and it went flying to the floor making Harry gasp. 

"Louis!" Harry warned making the blue eyed boy humph and fold his arms over his chest. He looked like an angry kitten which made Harry want to coo, but he kept his angry face on because he cannot be a bad daddy and let his little be a brat who gets whatever they want just because he was angry. 

"You are gonna finish your vegies and that is it." Harry added finality to his words and stood from his chair to grab Louis' fork and wash it. He sat back on his seat and brought vegetables to Louis' mouth again. This time Louis kept his lips sealed together not letting harry put the food inside his mouth. 

"Baby, are you trying to earn yourself a timeout?" Harry warned making the little one whine. Damn this boy is bratty enough. 

"Now, open up." Harry poked his baby's mouth with the plastic spoon and Louis opened his mouth partly making Harry smile and put the food inside his mouth. Louis chewed his food twice before spitting it out onto his plate.