11. New Friend

Louis did not want to wake up to Liam's gushes of how his date went. He slipped to bed last night claiming that he's tired before Liam could ask anything. So, there's no way he's getting away from this now.

"Wake up, lazy butt!" Liam whined out making Louis groan.

"Ugh okay, I'm up." Louis said sitting up on the bed but with the covers over his head. Liam pulled out the covers making Louis gasp at the sudden cold that dared to seep through his pajamas.

"Tell me!" Liam gushed.

"It went well. I assume that you know where he took me to?" Louis asked.

"Yes! Was it beautiful?" Liam asked.

"Are you kidding me? It was so beautiful. When we got there I thought he was gonna murder me or something cause there was only the dark forest at first but then, oh. My. God. He turned on lights. I don't know when and how but he just did." Louis then proceeded to tell everything that happened.

"Let me guess! This is the part where he kissed you!" Liam squealed out like a school girl once Louis reached the part where they got into the tent. Louis' eyes widened.

"How did you know that? Did you follow us? Liam I swear to god if you did..." Louis trailed off with a glare. It's not like it hasn't happened before. Liam actually followed Louis' date and him on Louis' first ever date. Louis was 15 by then.

"No... I did not this time. Well, I'd definitely do it if I didn't trust Harry." Liam said with a pointed look. Louis blushed a little at how overprotective Liam is.

"Okay, big bad wolf." Louis giggled and placed a kiss on Liam's cheek which Liam returned.

-

"Hello, baby." Harry's voice rang through Louis' phone, making his blush at the nickname.

"Hi" Louis managed to squeak out. It's been five days since they had been on their date. They both have been very busy, especially Harry, to see each other.

"Open the door. I'm in front of your house." Harry said and Louis could practically hear the cheeky smile. Louis squealed in joy and ran to the door without even hanging up. Harry listened to the sound of Louis' little feet thumping against the carpeted floor from the line before hanging up with a chuckle.

Louis finally reached the door and swung it open.

"Hello, sweetheart." Harry greeted with a smirk. Louis jumped into his arms burying himself in them. He even wrapped his arms around Harry's torso while giggling into Harry's neck. Harry was a little surprised at that and lost his balance a bit but he managed to regain it and hold Louis in his arms. Harry walked into the house with Louis still attached to him like a kola.

"Time to get down, little one." Harry hesitated a bit before using the nickname but he did say it anyway. Louis blushed furiously at that and only buried his head into Harry's neck more. In Louis' opinion Harry's smell was intoxicating and he's seriously addicted to it more than a drug fiend addicted to heroin. (Ayee references baby references. ;) ) It made his head get all fuzzy in a good kind of way, making him feel relaxed and protected.

"Is my angel all blushy?" Harry really didn't mean that to come out of his mouth but didn't really regret it once Louis let out a giggle while nodding into Harry's neck. Harry smiled fondly at the boy and sat down on the couch with Louis still attached to him. Louis lifted his head and looked at Harry for a moment before scooting back a little and putting his head on Harry's chest.

"Lou?" Harry asked once he sensed that Louis is going into headspace. Louis just mumbled out a 'mhm'

"Do you want anything? A baba? Or your dummy?" Harry asked to see the level Louis is in right now.