21. Chose To Stay

"We would have to take both of them out of their headspaces to talk about this." Liam said as he watched the football match with Harry.

"Yeah." Harry nodded and glanced at the wall clock. "How about we wake them up now and bring them out of their headspaces." He suggested.

In no time both of them are upstairs and waking up the littles from their naps. Harry placed a soft kiss on Louis' cheek and rubbed soothing circles on his back. He noticed Louis' thumb is in his mouth now since his binky has fallen off during the nap. He slowly took the thumb out of the boy's mouth before whispering.

"Wake up sunshine." Harry kissed Louis' cheek once again and it had Louis stirring in his sleep. Harry kept on cooing and calling his name to get him up. At some point Louis sat up on the bed and reached out for Harry while whining.

"Hello, sleepyhead." Harry cooed as he picked the smaller boy up. He patted his bum to check if he's wet and sure enough, he was.

"Dada." Louis pouted making Harry pout back at him.

"Let's get my angel changed, yeah?" Harry cooed as he walked to the changing table with an extra bounce to his steps.

He laid the smaller boy down on the changing table and Louis let out a screech of cries making Harry jump.

"Sh... it's only a minute. Daddy will be very, very quick. Then we can cuddle." Harry rubbed soothing circles on Louis' tummy as he untapped his nappy. He quickly put on another nappy and Louis kept on crying whole the time. He picked the smaller boy up and bounced around the room to calm him down.

"What's wrong princess?" Harry kissed his forehead. Louis just placed his head on Harry's shoulder and kept on crying. Harry not knowing what's going wrong started panicking.

"What's wrong my angel?" He bounced the boy in his arms. He sat on the rocking chair and laid Louis on him.

"Sh... everything is okay. Daddy is here." Harry patted the little one's back as he rocked on the chair. Soon enough Liam came into the room with Zayn on his hip.

"What's wrong?" He asked, which to Harry shrugged.

"He must be very sleepy. He tends to cry at the smallest things when he's very little. He's probably at the headspace around 1 year now." Liam explained making Harry let out a sigh. He was really lost without an explanation.

"Oh, okay." Harry kept on rocking on the chair and Louis' cries started dying down a little since he was tiring himself out.

"It doesn't seem like we will be able to get him outta headspace." Harry announced as he watched Liam change Zayn.

"Yeah. We'll just get this one out." Liam tickled Zayn's bare tummy making him giggle.

Louis' cries soon died down just leaving some hiccups. Harry kept on humming a little tune under his breath and Louis latched his lips to Harry's nipple making Harry sigh.

"He's doing it again." Harry rubbed at his temple in a stressful manner.

"Doing wh- oh." Liam turned around and saw what Louis is doing.

"I don't know what to do if he started crying again." Harry sighed and it's obvious he's so stressed out.

"I'll take him if he started crying again. I'll go and bring a bottle for him." Liam walked out of the room with Zayn and Zayn sent Harry a tiny wave over Liam's shoulder making the elder one smile and wave back.

Louis let out a whine and Harry braced himself for his little one's cries once again. Sure enough it came but ten times louder than before. Harry let out a sigh and started rocking the chair again.