2. Embracing The Gayness

Harry decided to spend his whole day in the garden. He normally just comes there for an hour or so and leaves quickly but today, he's determined to find some information about Louis.

"So, Louis, tell me about you." Harry said sitting back and looking at Louis. Louis gulped visibly. This may be a normal conversation for Harry but it was a panicky conversation for Louis. Because Louis knew all too well about his own smart mouth and how he's an expert at fucking everything up in life.

Harry waved his hand in front of Louis' face when the boy seems to daze off.

"What?" Louis asked, finally snapping out of his trance. Harry chuckled again, making butterflies in Louis' stomach go wild.

"I asked you to tell me about yourself." Harry repeated his question.

"Oh. I- uh, I'm Louis Tomlinson and I'm 19?" Louis ended it more like a question, not knowing what there actually is to tell about himself. He actually has a quite lot to tell but he doesn't think that Harry would be too pleased to know that he has a room of a newborn and a collection of bottles and dummies which are waiting for him to come home.

"That's all?" Harry asked amused.

"Well, I-I don't know what to tell about myself." Louis stated sheepishly. Harry smiled fondly at the small one in front of him.

"How about we play twenty questions?" Harry asked after thinking for a while.

"It's uh- it's okay I guess?" When did he think he'd be playing 20 questions with his motherdribbling boss!

"C'mon, Louis! You don't have to be nervous around me." Harry said smiling at the boy but he shook his head when Louis started continuously apologizing.

"It's alright, Louis. Sh, sh, it's fine." Harry was about to place his hand over Louis' but decided against it, not wanting to startle the already little-too-worried boy. Louis looked down, blushing when he was done with his babbling. Harry couldn't hold back the coo this time, making Louis blush even more.

"Alright, Louis. Twenty questions?" Harry asked.

"Well, now it's nineteen for you." Louis stated and giggled a little. Harry seemed clueless but playfully groaned when he understood what Louis meant.

"That's not fair!" Harry fake whined like a kid who didn't get his favorite candy. Louis giggled loudly at that but covered his mouth soon, making Harry frown.

"Don't ever do that again, Lou. Your laugh is beautiful." Louis looked a bit insecure but he nodded with a blush covering his face. When he was over with his blushing session, it hit him that his boss called him 'Lou'! That only led him to another blushing moment.

Harry watched all of this with a smile on his lips before finally speaking up.

"Are we gonna do the game now or?" Harry asked.

"O-okie. Let's do." Louis said sitting back a little.

"I'd go first. Where do you live?"

"In this small town. Not that far from here." Louis answered and asked Harry a question. "How old are you?"

"I'm 25. A little too old right?" Harry chuckled. Louis giggled and shook his head no. Harry shot his next question. "What is your favorite TV show?"

"Well, I don't actually watch any TV show. I just watch cartoons. So, my favorite cartoon is S-Sofia the First." Louis stated but he almost had a heart attack after he said that thinking Harry would call him a freak.