Introduction

"Nice booty!" Louis felt shivers run down his back when someone whispered in his ear. He shot up from his bent position where he was plucking the Lilly flowers. 

"What the-" He was fuming when he turned around.

"Don't you dare to finish that sentence little one." The tall man who stood there smirking said, making Louis angrier.

"Who are you to call me little one, Mr. Lanky Frog?" He sassed.

"Hm, feisty, are we? I like that." The man winked at Louis and Louis was about to snap before the supervisor of the flower garden Louis works at came to view. He decided to shut up, wanting his job to last.

"Hello, Mr. Styles. It was really nice of you to visit." She said smiling politely and sticking her hand out for the lanky frog to shake, making Louis' blood run cold. 

It was his boss that he called a lanky frog!

Daddy!Harry

Little!Louis

****

So guys, let me tell you first, this is my OWN IDEA. There may be any other stories similar to this but I came up with this idea. So don't throw hate. (:

And I do NOT own any of the characters here or any place or anything (only the plot) in this, for that matter.

WARNINGS : (More would be added as the story flows)

- As mentioned in description this may contain triggering content. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

- Ageplay/ Infantilism/ DDLB (Daddy Dom Little Boy)/ Little space (If you don't know any of these, please search before you read.)

- Crossdresser!Louis

- Feminine nicknames

- Punishments (I don't really like the bdsm side of the lifestyle, so punishment would not be that rough but spankies will be here.)

- All the baby stuff

- Boss-Worker Relationship

- Harry would be called 'Daddy' by Louis. Sometimes in a kinky way and on other times in a really innocent way. So ready your perverted minds for some love with the word 'Daddy'. XD

- Lots of fluff

- NOT EVERYONE IS THE SAME. Just don't read like first two chapters of this book and say, "I have a friend who lives an abdl lifestyle and they're not like Louis." I write something for a reason. And everyone is different and it's according to their family's behaviors, environment, country, culture, etc. So, if you don't know something well enough, just don't talk.

- This is no place to be rude. So if you plan on being rude take your ass outta here, exit is that way.

If I ever got anything wrong please do tell me in a nice way 'cause NO BEING RUDE. (:

Finally, I love y'all to death and happy reading! (: xxx

- Ash