25. To The Next Level

***Smut**** (Almost the whole chapter contains boyxboy sex (XD) and I'll just put some *'s where it ends. DO NOT read if you are uncomfortable. )

"Harder, daddy, harder."

Harry opened one eye but everything was just a blur until he rubbed his eyes. He turned his head to the side that his baby's whimpers can be heard. His sleepiness flew out the window when he found his boyfriend humping the mattress under the covers while letting out tiny moans.

Louis has his eyes closed and mouth parted while clutching the pillow under his head and his forehead is glistening with sweat.

Harry bit on his bottom lip as he took in the sight in front of him. His baby looked so needy that he felt like shoving himself inside his boy right away. Harry decided to not to wake up the boy since he'll be really embarrassed if he did so.

He watched as his princess kept on moving his hips while letting out tiny cries of pleasure in between and he couldn't help it when his boxers got tightened. He slowly slid his hand to his lower stomach and started rubbing himself over the fabric. After a few he slid his hand into his boxer and let out a sigh of relief when his fingers brushed over his sensitive tip. He continued to stroke himself to his baby's moan. He really didn't care how creepy it is because his mind was too clouded with pleasure for another thought to get in there.

"Daddy, daddy, d-daddy!" Louis chanted and by the end of his chant his mouth was open in a silent moan. Harry couldn't help himself at the view of his baby's blissed out face and his strokes on his cock got faster but before he could spill onto his hand, Louis' eyes snapped open. Harry quickly tugged his hand out of his boxers, cursing under his breath about the lost heavenly contact but before he could close his eyes and pretend to sleep, Louis' eyes met his green ones.

"I'm-" Louis started but when he felt the sticky substance rubbing on his hip and the sensitivity of his tip, he cut himself off. He lifted the covers to look at himself and gasped when his eyes landed on the large patch on the bed. He wasn't little last night, so his daddy let him sleep just in his panties.

The smaller boy's eyes welled up with tears of embarrassment and Harry quickly un-fisted the covers from Louis' fist before tugging the boy close to himself. "Sh... It's alright, little one. It's nothing. It happens to everyone, princess." Harry rubbed the blue eyed boy's back.

"I'm- I'm sorry, daddy. I didn't mean to." Louis cried into Harry's bare chest.

"Hey, there's nothing to apologize for. It's a normal thing. It has happened to every one of us." Harry smiled warmly at the smaller boy when he looked up at him with big blue eyes.

"Even to daddy?"

"Yes, my little princess. I'll tell you a story so you'll feel less embarrassed, okay?" Harry asked, his erection long forgotten. Louis nodded furiously because anything to feel better.

"When I was fifteen, I had a wet dream and apparently I have been moaning somewhat loud and my mom has come to check on the sound. She has opened the door to my room and found me humping the mattress like there's no tomorrow. What's the most embarrassing part is, she woke me up when I'm seconds away from cuming and told me to calm down myself and stop going camping in my boxers at night." Harry was beet red when he finished the story and Louis was a giggling mess but when he felt the sticky substance rub over his hip, his giggles turned into a pout.

"Aw, why the pout now? Hm?" Harry kissed the boy's still slightly sweaty forehead.

"Ewie." Louis bit on his bottom lip.

"Oh. Do you want me to clean you up or do you wanna do alone?" Harry asked in a gentle voice.

"Run a bath for me? I'll do alone after that." Louis lifted the covers up again and pouted more when he noticed his ruined baby blue cotton panties.