19. "Stupid socks!"

"I think we better order few things for Zayn. He can't keep using Louis' stuff."

"Well, I don't think Louis minds but we better do so. Louis has, like, 20 bottles so, you don't have to buy any bottles." Liam said while stroking Zayn's hair.

"I think we better get his crib from my London home. I'll get someone to bring it here. We can place it in Louis' room if he's okay with that. If he's not we can place the crib here but this room doesn't have any nursery vibes." Harry groaned out while running his palms down his face and looked at Liam again. "Well, no, I'll just buy a house nearby."

"What?" It's an understatement to tell that Liam was surprised.

"I mean, I can go to my London house with Zaynie but I wouldn't be able to see Louis that much if I did. If I'm being honest I wanna see him as much as he wanna see his daddy as a little. I'll give Zayn a job in the flower garden too. I actually got this idea when I was in London." Harry said.

"Well, doesn't it matter with your business and stuff? I mean, you have business meetings and such? How did you manage them the whole time you were here?" Now thinking about it had Liam surprised.

"I actually did a lot online and I got my secretary to reschedule some of them too. I can do the same." Harry shrugged.

"Well, if that's okay with you but is there any house nearby that is worth of your rich ass?" Liam chuckled making Harry roll his eyes.

"I can even live in a cottage, Payno."

-

"Daddy!" Louis whined out as he stuck out one of his feet from where he's sat on the couch.

"What's wrong, little bug?" Harry walked out of the kitchen with a pair of kitchen mittens covering his palms.

"Sock won't stay!" Louis whined out again as he lifted his feet which is covered in a loose sock slides downwards by itself.

"Aw, let daddy bring you another pair." Harry smiled at the boy and placed a kiss on the boy's forehead on his way upstairs.

"Stupid socks!" Louis angrily ripped out the socks from his feet and threw them across the room. Harry, who was coming downstairs with a pair of socks from two different sets, saw this and frowned. He walked over to Louis and stood in front of the boy with both of his hands on his hips. 

"Why did you throw the socks?" He asked frowning. 

"Sowwy." Louis put on a big pout.

"We don't throw anything and also we don't call anything or anyone stupid. You know these things, Louis." Harry almost looked disappointed in Louis and it made Louis get scared. There's nothing more hurtful than a daddy being disappointed in a little one. The regret, the sadness, the loneliness that come with that is so deep and hurtful. 

Louis' eyes welled up with tears and Harry let out a sigh before crouching down on the ground in front of him.

"Sh... Daddy is not disappointed in you my sweet angel. Daddy was just telling you to not do it again." Harry wrapped his strong arms around Louis' small, petite body and whispered sweet nothings to his ears. Louis calmed down after good five minutes making Harry let out a sigh before leaning back with a kiss to the little one's forehead. He wiped Louis tears with the back of his hand before speaking up again.

"Gimme your little feet, angel." Harry smiled at the small boy. Louis stuck his feet out as he popped his thumb into his mouth. Harry made a mental note to get the boy a binky once he's done with putting on the socks.