7. "W-wanna go wif daddy!"

"Like you really are?" Even though Liam knew that Harry had a crush on Louis, he was still surprised.

"Yeah." Harry said with a faint blush covering his cheeks once again.

"You better ask him out soon." Liam snickered.

"Yeah, I know. I'm afraid that he'd reject me." Harry must be a CEO but when it comes to relationships he's the biggest coward ever.

"Well, I tell you mate, he's been crushing on you too. I know Louis since we were in diapers and I know how he acts when his crush is around." Liam whispered eyeing Louis to make sure that he didn't hear anything. He let out a sigh of relief when he found Louis too distracted with his snack.

"Really?" Harry asked, his face beaming with happiness.

"Yeah. I hope I don't lose my best friend when he found out that I told you these things." Liam said while looking into distance and letting out an overdramatic sigh. Harry laughed at that.

"Gosh, you are so overdramatic. I bet you'd match better with my best friend." Harry said, remembering his best friend Zayn.

"You better make us meet someday. He seems a great person if he's like me." Liam said making Harry roll his eyes. 'If only I could meet him first.' Harry though and let out a little sigh.

They both snapped out of their talk when Louis squealed out a 'done!' Harry smiled at the boy and asked for wet wipes to clean his face and hands. He started cleaning Louis' face once he received wet wipes but Louis turned his head to a side.

"Let me clean you, love." Harry said and tried again. "We don't wanna be dirty, right?" He asked as he carefully dragged the wipe over Louis' soft skin.

"Nu daddy." Louis mumbled making Harry smile.

"Good boy. All done!" Harry said and removed the bib from around Louis' neck. Harry checked the time and it was somewhere around 4.30pm.

"I'd have to leave soon." Harry stated, mostly to Liam but Louis let out a whine and attached himself to Harry's leg.

"What's wrong bubs?" Harry asked as if he didn't know what's the matter even though he knew what it was fully well.

"Daddy stayyy" Louis whined out. Harry chuckled a bit.

"We still have some more time, love." He said and picked Louis up who wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and buried his face into his neck.

"No go?" He asked in a quiet voice making Harry want to stay with the boy forever and ever but unfortunately he can't. At least not yet.

"Daddy has to go, sweets. But I promise I'd come back soon." Harry said rubbing Louis' back.

"No!" Louis kicked his leg and Liam knew that it was an obvious sign of a tantrum.

"No tantrums in the house, Lou. You know the rules." Liam said with a warning tone but Louis detached his face from Harry's shoulder and stuck his tongue out at him. Harry frowned at that.

"You don't stick your tongue out at someone when they give you advice. Now apologize." Harry said sternly. Louis' face turned into a big pout but Harry wasn't going to fall for that.

"Apologize." Harry repeated himself.

"Bubba is sowwy." Louis said pouting a little harder. (If this isn't meeeeeeeeeeeeeee *blushes*)

"Such a good boy." Harry cooed not wanting to make the little one cry. Louis beamed at the praise, making Harry smile fondly at the boy.

"What do you wanna do, love?" Harry asked.