27. "W-wain?"

"Isn't my princess so cute!" Harry blew a raspberry on Louis' tummy making the little one shriek out a giggle.

"Daddy! T-tickles!" Blue eyed boy said in between gasps.

"Okay, okay. Is a nappy with princess patterns okay?" Harry asked as he held up a nappy. Louis frantically nodded and Harry smiled and got to work. He removed the used nappy and wiped the boy's bits with wet wipes before placing the new nappy under his hips. He powdered the boy's bits and taped the nappy. All the while Louis kept on talking to Mr. Cloudy.

"Done!" Harry cheered and took the mint green onesie laying on the rocking chair. He dressed the smaller boy in it and put on a pair of pink fuzzy socks on the boy.

"Guess what's next?" Harry asked adding excitement to his words. Louis stared up at him with big blue eyes in curiosity.

"It's brekky time!" Harry cheered making Louis let out a happy squeal. Harry chuckled and lifted the little one off the bed to his hip. He carefully went down the stairs with the little one and placed Louis on the highchair in the kitchen.

"Seeing it's gonna take a little while for daddy to make pancakes, you can have some fruits till daddy is done with brekky, okay?" Harry asked from his little one and Louis nodded with his thumb stuffed in his mouth.

"No thumb." Harry took the finger out of the boy's mouth as he shook his head in disapproval before walking over to one of the cabinets to get him a dummy. He took few dummies and brought them to Louis.

"Which one do you want?" Harry asked as he placed all the dummies on the tray of highchair.

"Sofia!" Louis went through the dummies to find one with Sofia on it. He whined when he couldn't find one.

"Isn't there Sofia?" Harry asked and looked through the dummies himself. When he couldn't find it there he went back to the cabinet and found a 'Sofia the First' themed dummy there. He quickly washed it before handing it to Louis and got to work with breakfast.

After few minutes Harry gave Louis a bowl of fruits which Louis ate with his fingers.

"Daddy?" Louis looked at his busy daddy who was making pancakes.

"Yes, princess?" Harry turned from the stove to his baby.

"C'n Loulou watch a movie after bwekky?"He asked while having his mouth full of fruits.

"First, swallow before you talk, baby and yes, we can watch a movie after brekky but only if you are a good boy during brekky." Harry said.

"I' always a good boy daddy!"

-

"The last bite, baby, c'mon." Harry said as he held up the last bite of the pancakes on Louis' plastic fork.

"Nuuuu" Louis whined as he turned his head.

"Only this one." Harry tried once again.

"Nu!" Louis shook his head.

"Well, okay." Harry sighed and got up from his seat with Louis' plate. He placed the plate in the sink before cleaning the little one's face with a wet wipe and took the boy's sippy cup to the sink once he finished the last bit of juice in it. He put few pancakes and a bit of syrup on a plate and poured a glass of orange juice for himself and brought it to the living room. He placed it on the coffee table and returned to the kitchen to take Louis to the living room.

Harry sat his baby on the couch and went to turn the TV on.

"What's the movie, baby?" Harry asked as he shuffled through the many CDs on the shelf next to the TV.