15. Punishment

"Hello, Ms. Cabello." Harry greeted his secretary through the phone.

"Hello, Mr. Styles. I called you to tell the court day for Mrs. Smith's case." She said from the other end.

"Oh right. Go ahead." Harry sat down next to Louis on the couch. He nodded along to everything Ms. Cabello said. He sighed knowing that he has to go back home and it's gonna be a nightmare if Louis decided to stay in his headspace. It'd be sad even if he's out of it but he still has to go and he's doesn't know if he should take Zayn with him or not. Because when he leaves for work, Zayn would be all alone. Sure, Harry can hire someone to be with Zayn but it's not the same and he doesn't think Zayn would like it that much.

"Okay, thank you. I'd be there tomorrow." Harry bid his goodbyes with his secretary and hung up. He stared mindlessly at the TV which played a cartoon as he thought about what he can do and he didn't know that Louis has been concerned about him until he climbed onto his lap. Harry smiled instantly and wrapped his arms around his boy.

"Daddy go?" Louis looked up at Harry and pouted. Harry let out a sigh and placed a kiss on his pouty lips in a complete innocent way.

"It's not until tomorrow baby boy." Harry bounced the boy on his legs a little making him giggle.

"Finish your cartoon. I'm gonna talk to Liam." Harry said and placed Louis back on the couch before leaving to find Liam. He found Liam in guestroom with Zayn.

"Hello, guys." He joined them as he sat on the bed next to Zayn.

"Hey." Liam greeted but Zayn just cuddled to his side with a yawn.

"Sleepy?" Harry asked with a gentle smile. Zayn nodded and let out another yawn making both Harry and Liam chuckle.

"Go to sleep, Zayn. We can talk later." Liam said as he got up from his seat on the chair in the room.

"Goodnight, babe." Harry kissed Zayn's forehead and helped him get in bed. He turned off the light after turning on the night light on the night stand. Both Liam and him left the room and Harry chose that as the moment to pour out his concerns.

"I have a court day after tomorrow." Harry sighed making Liam stop in his track.

"Oh. When should you leave?" Liam asked.

"Tomorrow. The sooner the better. I'd have to check some documents too. It's about the case of Mrs. Smith. I guess you know her?" Harry shrugged.

"Yeah, that was Louis' ex-supervisor, right?"

Harry nodded with a hum.

"I don't know where to leave Zayn though. I can take him home and hire someone for him but I don't think he'd like that." Harry leaned against the wall beside him and Liam did the same with the wall opposite Harry's in the hallway.

"If you don't mind, I can take care of him. My lectures got cancelled today and I didn't go to work. I don't mind skipping some lectures. I think my boss would understand." Liam shrugged.

"I don't think that's fair for you." Harry shook his head.

"No, it's alright. It's just two days mate. Then you can come here again or take Zayn with you." Liam sent him a reassuring smile.

"Are you sure it's okay? You have to take care of Louis too." Harry sighed.

"I'd get him out of his headspace tonight. He has to leave for work tomorrow. Just because you are his boss doesn't mean he can stay home forever. He needs to make money of his own." Liam shrugged.