24. Stuffies Get Rides

"Now you can move in with Lou." Zayn suggested.

"I'll have to ask him. Don't you think it's a bit too early? Plus, where would you go?" Harry shrugged.

"I can stay here?" Zayn tilted his head to a side.

"Wouldn't Liam mind?" Harry asked with his eyebrows furrowed and Zayn only shrugged.

"I'll ask him." Zayn mumbled before looking back at the TV.

After few minutes of Harry and Zayn watching TV, a sleepy Louis came to the living room. He took a seat in between Harry and Zayn on the couch before placing his head on Harry's shoulder while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning, my princess." Harry placed a kiss on his forehead. Louis let out a big yawn and giggled a little before replying.

"'ood morning, daddy." Louis started calling Harry, 'daddy' even when he was not little after they said their 'I love you's.

"How was your night, angel?" Harry whispered in his ear while rubbing his own cheek against Louis'.

"M'kay." Louis hummed as he snuggled closer to the elder boy.

"How about we all go and have brekky? Isn't Liam in the kitchen all alone?" Harry asked. To his surprise, Zayn immediately shot out of the couch with a pout before running towards the kitchen. He smirked knowing what was running through the raven haired boy's head. He heard Louis giggle too and it seems like the smaller boy is thinking the same as Harry.

"Zaynie likes Li." Louis whispered against Harry's chest and Harry hummed making Louis once again giggle at the deep rumbling sound coming from Harry's chest.

"And Liam does the same but they both just don't say it." Harry shrugged.

"I know right. It's frustrating to watch." Louis sighed and lifted his head to look at Harry.

"It is." Harry nodded. "That aside, how about we go and have brekky now?"

"Yes, daddy." Louis nodded and made grabby hands towards the elder boy making Harry chuckle and stand up with Louis in his arms.

He walked them to the kitchen and lowered the blue eyed boy on one of the highchairs he bought recently for Louis and Zayn. Louis happily sat on it not complaining a bit like when he's little. He refuses to sit on the highchair when he's in his littlespace saying that he's a big boy and that he can sit on a big boy chair which leads to Harry being a little stern and Louis pouting throughout the whole meal.

"Here you go!" Liam placed a plate full of pancakes and chocolate syrup in front of Louis at which the smaller boy squealed at.

"Do you want help getting onto your highchair, Zaynie?" Liam asked as he walked over to the raven haired boy and Zayn eagerly nodded while making grabby hands. Liam smiled fondly at him with heart eyes practically popping outta his eyes making Harry chuckle quietly.

Liam placed Zayn on the highchair and was about to turn around and get the little one's plate of pancakes but Zayn kept his arms tightly wrapped around Liam, not letting him go. The little one buried his nose into Liam's neck and mumbled a 'sorry.'

"Awe, what are you sorry 'bout, Zaynie bee?" Liam rubbed the boy's back with confused eyes. Instead of answering the question, Zayn said something else that made everyone in the room stare at him in shock.

"D-daddy!" The boy was pouting against Liam's neck as Liam took a sharp intake of breaths. This is seriously unexpected and what a wonderful surprise for Liam.