18. "Wan' cookie!"

Louis stomped his feet as he pointed at the cookie jar at a higher shelf in the kitchen.

"No, Louis. No more cookies." Harry said sternly. The boy has already had 3 of them and that's a lot of sugar.

"Wan' cookie!" He stomped his feet again while pointing at the jar. There's tears flowing down his face but Harry's not gonna fall for his bratty behaviors.

"I said, no." Harry said watching Louis throw his tantrum from his place on the kitchen table.

"Cookie!" Louis screamed out making Harry lose his temper.

"If you don't stop that tantrum right now, you are going to the corner." Harry stood up from his place and walked over to the boy.

"Cookie, daddy, cookie!" He kept on screaming and stomping his feet.

"Louis!" Harry warned again but the boy doesn't seem to listen.

"That's it. 10 minutes in the corner. C'mon." Harry said and picked Louis out of the ground. The smaller boy started pushing his body backwards making Harry loose his balance but he managed to keep it somehow.

"Louis, stop it!" He set a light spank to the boy's bottom but that was enough to set Louis on fire. He started crying harder than before making Harry sigh. He walked into the living room with a crying Louis on his hip and sat on the couch. He placed the boy on his lap and let him cry into his shoulder. He's not going to punish him when he's crying this terribly.

"Sh..." He whispered as he rocked from side to side with his hands wrapped around the petite boy.

"Wan- wanded cookie- wanded c-cookie, daddy." Louis kept on mumbling through his hiccups.

"I know, I know, baby. But it's too much sugar. You already had three and that's a lot." Harry explained in a soothing voice.

"C-cookie." Louis kept on mumbling making Harry smile fondly. His cries stopped after few minutes and Harry figured that it was good enough to give the boy his punishment.

"Okay, princess. You still have to complete your punishment. My brave princess is gonna do that right?" Harry stroked the boy's hair before standing up from the couch with the boy to take him to a corner. He placed Louis down and the boy kept hiccupping and pouting.

"Daddy's gonna put the timer on his phone, okay?" He smiled at the smaller boy before putting on the timer. "Daddy will be waiting on the couch." Harry said and sat on the couch.

Five minutes into Louis' punishment, sound of the kitchen door opening could be heard along with Liam's voice. Harry didn't know when they went into the kitchen.

"Are you sure about this, Zayn?"

"I- uh- yeah." Zayn replied as he walked into the living room. Harry smiled at him and patted on the couch besides him. Zayn sat next to him and Liam sat on the loveseat across them.

"He says that he's leaving tomorrow." Liam frowned.

"Yeah, he told me." Harry sighed and looked back at Louis to find him staring at them.

"Hey, turn back around. Daddy would add extra five minutes if you don't behave." Harry warned making Louis turn back to the wall at light speed. He looked back at Liam and gestured him to continue talking.

"But I don't think it's a good idea to live alone after all that has happened." Liam shook his head. The few minutes of silence passed as they all lost in their own worlds.

"I- I can live alone. I have done that before and it shouldn't be a problem now." Zayn whispered out.

"I know that you lived alone once but this is different than then, Zayn." Liam said seriously worried.