Chapter 13 - Family Time

...why, why am I here? What is this? This...this unsettling feeling inside me. Why do I feel like I want to make this guy disappear?

What was this feeling? I felt like I really don't want this guy here. If I did not restrain myself with all patience I had, I thought this guy will be in the hospital now.

"W-who the hell are you!? Go away!"

"Yeah! Let go of my hand, you idiot!"

These two, aren't they the idiots?

Since I felt like I will not be able to keep my calm for long, I turned away from them and faced Miss Akari and Miss Harumi. When I saw their faces, both of them were making expressions like they were both happy and touched, especially Miss Akari. While I was oblivious and confused to why, I held one of their hands each to guide them to the cinema which they said they wanted to watch.

I sincerely hoped that things would be settled with this, but unfortunately life was not so easy.

"Wait, we talked to them first!"

"You can't just take them away like that! Who gives you the right? They don't even say that they are with you!"

They were being overly annoying. They rejected them already yet they still would not give up. I seriously and totally being impatient now. I did not understand why I was being like this but I truly did not appreciate this feeling. It was unbearable to the point I felt like I want to break something, or someone especially that guy.

However, putting the last of my patience, I faced that guy and looked at him in the eyes. I was sure that I looked very childish compared to him who was an adult, but our height was similar so he could not look down on me.

I got my face as close as it could be with him and only glared at him with my eyes, which I would normally never do. I did not know what kind of face I was making, neither did I know why hus eyes were shaking. I did not answer his question or say anything. I literally just had eye contest with him.

Despite meeting the eyes of someone older than me, I did not back down. I glared at him and never blink. Even with one eye revealed, I still looked at him directly into the eyes. I did not know how long I had eye contact with this guy.

Then, that guy suddenly fell on his bottom while scurrying away from me as his companion pulled him away. I could see that they were trembling when they were moving. When they left, the unsettling feeling inside me somehow eased itself. It was not instantly but it definitely calmed down.

I could feel eyes on me, so I just moved on instinct and saw a few girls having flushed cheeks when my eye met theirs. They were averting their faces yet glancing at me at the same time. I could feel some kinds of admiration though, my imagination I guessed.

I then turned to Miss Akari and Miss Harumi and took one of their hands each in mine while walking back to the cinema. This time, there was no more interruption from any other source.

I was confused to why they were being strangely obedient and silent on the way. Thinking that they were probably annoyed or possibly tired, I stopped in my steps and turned to them to apologize. Maybe they did not like it when I grabbed their hands. Therefore, I let go and apologized.

"I'm sorry, for holding your hands. You're probably don't like it."

"N-no! That's not it. It's just, I'm surprised."

"... Yozora, what did you just call me back then?"

While Miss Harumi denied what I stated, Miss Akari seemed to be blank or rather hopeful. Her eyes seems to be shining with hope when she asked me. She held one of my hand as she asked me.