Chapter 15 - A Mother's Fury

We, the minors of the group were left out of the room since Miss Harumi said that she would manage this kind of thing. Even though the case was already done and I had dealt with it, she wanted to solve it her own way. Since I decided to trust her, I abandoned the plan I had and let her do it.

Miss Akari, Wakana, Amagami, Hamada and I went out of the room and we were forbidden from eavesdropping.

My tears from before had dried up already and yet, Miss Akari held my hand, as if she was trying to relieve me. I did not know why, but I felt like I did not want to let her hand go away. I felt calmer if I could hold her hand for now.

I glanced at the group of three. Hamada seemed to avoid looking at her friend, Wakana. Probably due to the framing attempt she did to me. I did not know what kind of feelings were running inside her heart now, but it definitely was not something positive.

Amagami on the other hand, was glaring at me with intense contempt. It was as if I was in the wrong when I was the wronged one. Nevertheless, that was why I was not surprised when he suddenly closed in the distance between us.

"You! If only you quietly admit it-"

With his hand grabbing my collar, he shouted at me. However-

"Gahhh!!! Let go!!"

"Don't you dare touch my brother."

Miss Akari grabbed the hand that was holding my collar while talking coldly. Her eyes were not the kindest as she glared at Amagami.

"It hurts! Please let me go!"

"This is the last warning. Touch him one more time, be prepared to live with one hand."

Then, she released his hand while taking mine into her and walked away, leading me somewhere else other than this place. Before we left, I caught a glimpse of Hamada's figure. She was looking like she lost something important to her now.

Miss Akari brought me to the Student Council Room, which I never thought I would be entering in my whole school life. When I entered the room, the scene of a neat and organized space greeted me. There were some guys and girls doing some paperwork I wouldn't understand. When we entered the room, their eyes turned to us. Some were curiously looking while some were confused. If I had to say something, that one guy who was sitting alone at one significant table was looking at me with a smile, which bothered me a little. I was not used to being looked at with such eyes.

I was certain enough that the way he looked at me did not signify that he was hostile to me, so I would be ignoring it for now.

"As usual, you don't even knock."

"Next time, knock first okay?"

"By the way, who's that cute guy? Your boyfriend?"

"Huh, boyfriend? Seriously, is that your boyfriend, Miss Minamoto?"

"Even if he is your boyfriend, this room is not for lovebirds. Students other than Student Council members are forbidden to enter unless given exception."

Those were the questions Miss Akari received as she entered with me while our hands were together. Certainly, I would not say we look similar. Furthermore, I always let almost half of my face get covered with my bangs. Therefore, it was understandable that they mistook us for lovers.

Miss Akari did not answer. Maybe she felt annoyed by such questions, but she did not say anything like an insult, which signified that they were acceptable people in her opinion. Since I could figure out her personality a little, I could at least know that much.

"Now, calm down you all. Give Akari time and space to explain. She has reasons, right Akari?"

The guy who was sitting earlier stood up and smiled while calming them down. From the way he acted, I could guess that he was the Student Council President. However, the thing that surprised me was not that he was the president.