Waking Up?

~(Y/N)'S POV~

        Then I felt like I heard Toby's voice, which soothed me. Smile must've heard it because he tilted his head. I noticed that the blue balls were no longer being thrown at me. "So, (Y/N). you think you can win, eh?" A voice whispered in my ear. Shit! How could I not pay attention to my surroundings?!

        I slowly turned around to face my uncle. He smiled and said "It's been a long time since I last saw my young niece." Smile growled at him. I would if I could growl. "Now, now no need to get mean, Doggy." Said my uncle as he was about to bloop Smile's nose. Smile bit his finger hard. I tried to hold back my laughter.

        My uncle got his finger back, "What an ugly dog, plus it's mean." I clenched my fists when I heard him say that. Smile finally spoke "You call me ugly? Well buddy, that's funny because I'm loved by many people, unlike you. Plus, I haven't heard the greatest things about you." Smile growled. My uncle looked at me.

        He laughed like a madman! I turned around and started to fly as fast as I could. "You think you can get away so easily? (Y/N), you must me crazy!" he yelled. I ignored it and kept going. Then, before he could get to me. I woke up.

        Breathing heavily next to Smile. I looked at him and petted his head. "Thanks Smile. But next time, I suggest you not to come into that." I said in a shaky voice. He nodded slightly and then said, "I'm going to get Cherokee." I smiled weakly and nodded, understanding what he said. 

        He jumped off the bed and ran out the door. I slowly sat up as pain jolted through my body once again. I guess Toby left for the mission, I hope Jeff doesn't pull any shit. I'll gut him like a fish! I sighed an rubbed my forehead, then I got up and walked over to the window. I gently placed my hand on the window. I really missed Toby, we haven't gotten to hang out in a while. So much shit is happening. 

        I heard someone running down the hallway. Getting louder and louder. I turned around to see Cherokee smiling. She ran towards me and hugged me. Of course I hugged back. "Where's Toby?" She asked. I smiled and replied "He went out on a mission with Jeff. So, we can have girl time." She giggled and yelled to Sally. 

        Sally was here within seconds, which this shocked me. "Hello Sally." I said. She ran up to me and hugged me "Hi (Y/N)!" she said in a cheerful tone. I hugged her back and asked "You girls want to watch a movie?"  Sally shook her head 'no'. "We can't go down in the movie theatre alone. We need Slendy with us." I nodded. I sighed and said "Then what do you want to do?" 

        Sally giggled and said "Let's spy on Ben." I smiled and nodded. Cherokee jumped up. I laughed and said "Let's do it!"

        ~Toby's POV~

        "Jeff, what are we doing on our mission?" I asked. He replied "We have to kill a family of six. There's a mother who is abusive. She's a single parent. Her name is Jill."

        "So, are we killing all of them?" I asked. He nodded and said "Yeah, we are. But I want it to be quick Toby. Like, really fast. Got it?" I nodded.  The quicker this is, the quicker gives me time to see (Y/N). I felt my cheeks start to heat up and my heart beat faster. Just the thought of her made my heart race. "We are here." Jeff said. I looked at a apartment building. 

        We are hiding behind a huge bush. We sat there for some time. Jeff looked like he was in deep thought, which was weird because he like never thinks. He just normally goes with the flow. "So, I kill three and you kill three."  Jeff finally said, breaking the silence. I nodded and whispered "When are we going in?" He chuckled and said "Soon. We just need to wait until they go to bed, as you can see the living room light is on." I looked at saw a dim light. 

        "Jeff, how long have you been watching them?" I asked. He sighed and said "Three days." I clenched my hatchet, waiting for the right time to strike....