Clockwork

I just stood there with my fists in the air. Cherokee was laughing so hard I thought she might pee herself! I coudn't hold it anymore. I bursted out laughing with Cherokee. 20 minutes went by with us just laughing. Then we heard a knock on the door. I wiped the tears from my eyes still giggling a little. I went over to the door and opened it. Toby was standing there with his head tilted to the side. 'He is so cute!' I blushed at my thought. Cherokee spoke up "You can come in Toby. Sorry if Y/N is just standing there blushing like a weirdo!!" she laughed. So did Toby. I moved aside and looked down at the ground. Toby walked in and I shut the door behind him. Toby said "Y/N, are you okay? You are just looking at the ground." my head shot up. I wanted to tell him about my thoughts. But, I must keep them to myself. If he ever found out he would be so mad. I wanted to kill Clockwork. She didn't deserve to live! I felt my hands clench up. Cherokee said "Calm down!! We don't need you to run off again! Don't get mad at Toby or Clockwork!" just hearing her name made me explode. I screamed like someone was hurting me. Toby ran over and covered my mouth and was saying "Shhhhh." in my ear. (A/N: xD sounds like he was going to rape you! ;) but its not called rape if you like it! HA HA! JK JK!) Just hearing him do that sent chills now my back. But, I didn't realize that I was punching him in the stomach until after Cherokee yelled. Toby turned his head and said "Don't do that. It won't help Y/N calm down!" Cherokee was surprised on how much strength i had in me. Cherokee covered her mouth. I started to cry and I stopped punching Toby. He let go of me. I suddenly fell to my knees with my face in my hands. Crying. Toby sat down beside me and Cherokee ran over to me and sat down on her knees. Toby put his hand on my back and started to rub my back. 'How stupid was I? How could I punch him? He is such a good person. I'm such an idiot! He would never feel like same way! Ugh, why? Why am I like this? He would probably just choose Clockwork over me. He is just being nice from all the shit I have been through!' I thought to myself. I moved away from Toby. Toby said "Y/N, It's okay. Who are you mad at?" I looked up at him with red puffy eyes with tears streaming down my face. I said in a shaky voice "C-clockwork! I'm sorry I took i-it o-o-out on you." I just looked back at the wooden floor. Cherokee told Toby what had happened between her and Clockwork. 'I will kill her.' I thought. Toby said "Well, I can't feel pain so don't be sad about is Y/N and Clockwork will be sorry. I'm sure Y/N will beat the shit out of her." I could hear Cherokee giggle. I just sighed and said "Well, it's good I didn't hurt you. Yeah, I am going to hurt Clockwork. I will kill her." all you could feel is the rage build up by the second. 'Her time is running out. I'm ready to snap. Has anyone ever seen the crazy side of me? Ha ha, of course not! I told myself I wouldn't show anyone that side. But honestly, I want to. I want people to be scared. I want to kill Clockwork.' I just smiled to myself. I looked up at Cherokee. Cherokee's eyes widened (Cherokee is wearing a dark blue t-shirt and black jeans and boots). Toby looked at me. Good thing he could only see the side of my face. Cherokee said "Don't do anything stupid Y/N!" I let out a creepy laugh. Toby said "Well, she won't do anything stupid as long as I'm here. I will not let her hurt Clockwork over something stupid! Let Clockwork attack you first Y/N. Then you won't be trouble." I spoke up and said in a deep tone "When she does attack I will kill her." I smiled. Cherokee said "Let's go get something to eat! i'm sure your hungry Y/N!" Cherokee got up and so did Toby. I sat there for a few minutes thinking about how I should kill Clockwork then I got up and said in a cheerful voice "Yeah, I'm starving!" Cherokee swung the door open and ran downstairs. I was about to walk out of the room but I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back inside and shut the door. I looked at Toby and asked "What?" he hugged me and said "I will protect you no matter what." He let go and opened the door. I said "Same with you." I smiled and ran downstairs. Toby followed. (A/N: HE DID CLOSE THE DOOR! :D) I ran into Jeff on the way into the kitchen. I stumbled back. Jeff said "Watch where you're going." I looked down as my H/C bangs covered my eyes and said "S-sorry! It won't happen again!" he moved closer. He lifted my chin. Our faces were only inches away. I blushed and pulled my head away. I started to back up but then I fell over the back on the couch. Jeff started laughing and he said "Idiot, Watch out where you are going." I sat up (A/N:I don't feel like explaining how xD i'm sure you know what i mean.... o-o I hope you do...) I looked at Jeff. Toby was right beside him and he said "Don't call her an idiot! No wonder why girls don't like you! You're so mean to them! If you were nice for once in your life maybe you could actually get a girlfriend!" Jeff just walked away. 'He is mad..' I thought to myself. I got up off the couch and said "Thanks Toby! Ha ha, I don't think I would have the guts to do that myself." I felt my face start to heat up. 'He stuck up for me. What is this feeling? Oh god... I know what this is! I am falling for him!' Toby said "Well anyway, wanna go eat? You haven't ate since last week." I nodded my head and walked into the kitchen with Toby behind me. I saw Clockwork sitting there smirking. Then I saw Cherokee crying. Cherokee got up and ran over to me.........