Tea Party

~Cherokee's POV~

        I wonder if (Y/N) could be. I haven't seen her in a couple hours. Hmmm... 

        "Cherokee!" Sally yelled to me. I quickly ran into her room and saw that she was ready for another tea party. I smiled and sat down "Who are we going to invite?!" I asked excitedly. I never got to have tea parties. "How about Jane, Jeff, L.J. , Ben, Toby, and (Y/N)?!" I nodded in agreement. "Yes! That's perfect!" Sally jumped up and grabbed my hand, I quickly jumped up and was dragged by Sally.

        ~Time Skip~

        "Is everyone ready?" Sally asked cutely. I nodded and replied "Looks like it!" Everyone was dressed up in their fancest suits. Laughing Jack said "Well, it's very fancy in here. But did you bring any sweets?" Sally nodded and put a bowl candy of the table. Laughing Jack quickly took the bowl and said "Thank you, Sally! You know me so well!" I laughed a bit. Sally started to pour the tea that she made herself in to the teacups. All of them said thank you to Sally.         

        Ben took a sip and gave the ugliest face I have ever seen before, I laughed. "What the hell is in this Sally?" Sally frowned. "You don't like it, Ben?" Sally asked in a sad voice. Ben got  a worried look on his face, everyone gave him a death glare. He threw his hand in the air and said "No! No! I love it! I was just wondering that's all!!" Sally smiled. "Just some things that I mixed together!" Sally said in a cheerful tone.        

        I laughed at their reactions, but they looked really grossed out and yet they still drink it.  How odd. Jane coughed and said "Oh Sally, that was great! But my coughing issues are acting up again. I'm sorry, I would love to stay but it's acting up." Sally got a worried look on her face, I did too. "Will you be okay?" Sally asked quietly. 

        Jane nodded while smiling. I got a little relief that she will be okay. "Oh! Good! You may leave Jane. I hope you feel better!" Sally said while taking the teacup. "Thank you! I'll see you later." 

        (Y/N) and Toby didn't say one word. Just drank the tea and said goodbye. Weird, they usually talk more then that. Somethings up. I will find out, no matter how long it takes me.

             Once everyone was done with their tea, I stayed back and helped Sally clean up.

        "Something wrong with Toby." Sally said once she shut the door. "Yeah, they were so quiet. Something is up. We need to find out what's wrong!" I almost yelled. Sally covered my mouth and said "Sh!  We can't let the other know!" I slowly nodded understanding what she meant. I had to be quiet about these things.

        She removed her hand from my mouth. I took a deep breath and continued helping Sally clean up. "Hmmm...." She said thinking to herself.

        "Where should we start?" I asked quietly. "Maybe, just maybe your room. Just say we are playing there then once Toby leaves for his mission later, we can sneak into his room." Sally whispered to me. "That's pretty good. But what if we get caught in Toby's room?" Sally put her index finger to her lips and shrugged. "Just say we were looking for something." She said. I nodded and put the teacups away.

        "Let's go!" Sally said getting some dolls so it looks like we were playing if someone were to walk in. 

        "Let's get our show on the road!" Sally said in her southern voice.