You're Always There

Hey guys. ;-; Sorry not for updating. I have been.. Busy.. So, let's get started, shall we?

~(Y/N)'S POV~
I slowly ate my food. It was actually really good. Misty, Sally, and Cherokee finished at the same time. I smiled at them as they got up and put their dirty dishes in the sink. Toby was even done before I was. He sat there and looked at me and said "Is it not good?" I laughed at his stupid question. "No, it's delicious!" I nearly yelled making Toby jump. I laughed cutely. It was only us in the kitchen because the rest of them all left. (ben and l.j.). Toby just looked at me. I looked at my plate. I suppose I was full. "Are you full?" Toby asked as he poked my cheek. I smiled and nodded 'yes'. He got up and grabbed his plate the mine. I got up and stretched and said "Thank you for Breakfast." I heard the dishes cling off each other. "You're welcome." He said. I heard him come closer to me. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on me.

      I blushes madly. He chuckled and said "You're blushing, aren't you?" I laughed nervously. "N-no! Why would I blush?" I said nervously. Well, that didn't go as planned. Toby laughed some more before picking me up and swinging me around a little, which he caused me to knock over some chairs in the process. I laughed as he set me down. "Well, what did these innocent chairs do to you?!" He yelled jokingly at me. I laughed harder and almost fell down to the ground. "I don't see what's funny." Toby said as he smirked. I took a few deep breaths before laughing some more. He picked up the chairs and walked over to be and picked me up. He put me over his shoulder and walked out of the kitchen.

      "Toby!" I yelled while laughing. Toby just ignored me. "Toby?" I asked in a more hushed tone. Toby then opened a door and set me down on the bed. He was smiling and he said "I love you." I blushes madly and tried hiding my face. "I love you too." I said quietly. He laughed a little and sat on the bed next to me. "We should train." Toby said in a serious tone. "Train? Why?" I asked curiously. "Well, your sister still has to kill your father, and you need to be strong just in case if she needs help." Toby said in a sad tone. I wrapped my arms around him. "Hey, it's okay!" I said trying to cheer up the mood. "I don't want you getting hurt in the process of protecting your sister." He said as he sighed and hugged me back. "I'll be fine. Plus, it will be worth protecting her." I whispered and rested my head against Toby. He rubbed my head and then kissed it gently. "Toby, I promise I'll be fine." I said and smiled a little. He sighed and replied "I know. I just get worried." He laid down and pulled me with him. I laughed and rolled away, almost falling off the bed, but Toby caught me... He is always there for me..

C: there