I Belong Here With Toby.

HEY GUYS! IT'S UPDATE FRIDAY! :D I UPDATE EVERY FRIDAY! Unless.. I have a good reason not tooooooooooooooooo! Shall we get started?

     ~Toby's POV~ 

     I slowly fell asleep with (Y/N). 

~FEW HOURS PASS~

     I woke up and (Y/N) was still sleeping. I rolled over carefully, so I wouldn't wake up (Y/N). It was 8 P.M. I rolled back over and just looked at her. I loved everything about her. I just need to figure a way to ask her the important question. I yawned and continued to snuggle her. Then I heard a bang on my door. I jumped up, which caused (Y/N) to instantly wake up. She yelled "What's going on?" I covered her mouth. "Go back to sleep. Don't worried, I'll handle it. I'll make sure Cherokee is okay and all." I rushed over to the door and swung it open to see E.J. and Jeff fighting. "Hey!" I yelled. They both stopped and looked at me. I have never used that voice on them before. 

     "What the hell guys? You just woke me up." I growled at them. Jeff rolled his eyes and said "Well, you shouldn't be sleeping at 8 at night. Plus, this is our fight not yours, so back the hell off." E.J. nodded. I sighed and told them to keep it down. Then, I closed the door and walked back over to the bed. (Y/N) was wrapped up in the blanket and already sound asleep. I guess that fight really did wear her out. I sighed and got back in bed and wrapped my arms around her. 

     I heard a few more bangs, but I yelled at them. It became very, very silent. Slendy popped into my room, which scared me and little. He saw that (Y/N) was sleeping. "She's sleeping still?" He asked quietly. I nodded and looked at her sleeping next to me. He sighed and said "I sent everyone on missions, but Cherokee and Sally." I nodded. He stared at (Y/N). I looked at him weirdly. "What's u[, Slendy?" I said quietly. He titled his head a little and put his hands on his hips and replied "She isn't human, I don't know what she is. I think I have an idea what she is. And if she is what I think she is, then she is very powerful." I looked at her again. Then Slendy disappeared. I yawned and fell back asleep with (Y/N). Today was overly tiring. 

      ~(Y/N)'S DREAM~

    I was sitting in a beautiful field. It had the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen. The breeze lightly blew across the field. Then, I saw Toby. I smiled and ran over to him. I hugged him tightly and kissed his soft lips. He patted my stomach? I was a little confused, so I looked down and I  saw a baby bump. 'I am pregnant?'  I smiled and rested my head on Toby's chest, since I was shorter then him. His smell was so calming. I didn't want this moment to end. Then Toby picked me up and started carrying me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me. I rested my head on his shoulder. He carried me to a wooden house. I'm guessing it was ours since he walked in and set me down on the couch. He kissed my forehead gently. "Toby?" I asked nicely. He turned around and smiled "Yes?" He said in a very gentle tone. "Will you come and cuddle with me?" I asked nicely. He nodded and walked over to me. He grabbed a blanket because it was kinda chilly. I moved over and he got on the couch and he covered us in the blanket. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

 ~END OF DREAM~

   I woke up snuggling Toby. That dream felt so real. I wish I had that dream every night. It seemed to get better and better by the second. I looked up at Toby. He was so adorable when he was sleeping. I placed my hand on his cheek which made him move a little. I move up a little and kisses his soft lips. I whispered "I love you, Toby." Then I removed my hand from his soft cheek. He whispered back "I love you too." I blushed madly. He opened one eye. Oh, his brown eyes. I swear my heart skipped a beat. 

He chuckled and said in his sleepy voice "I have a question." (XD You know what voice i'm talking about... Guys morning voices.) "What is it?" I said cutely. He bite his bottom lip and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and then said the one thing that made me think  I was going to die of happiness. "Will you go out with me. (Y/N)?" Those words echoed in my head. I nodded 'yes'. I felt so happy that I could puke. I wrapped my arms around Toby and kissed his gently and he kissed back. I knew this is where I needed to be. We kissed for a few minutes and then took some breaths. I smiled and looked at Toby cutely. He patted my head. I blushed and said "I'm glad that I'm here with you. In the place I belong." I said and then smiled brightly. He nodded and kissed my head. I knew this is where I was suppose to be. Here with Toby Rogers..

   THERE IS MOREE GUYS! DON'T WORRY. THAT ISN'T THE END OF THIS BOOK YET! BUT SADLY THIS BOOK IS COMING TO END SOOON! SOO IF YOU WANT ME TO ANOTHER FAN FIC OF SOMETHING. PLEASE SUGGEST IT. I WILL ONLY DO X READERS BECAUSE PEOPLE TEND TO LIKE THOSE MORE! :D Or I'll do a vote...??