Is This Love?

HEY GUYS! okay so I didn't update on Friday is because u felt like I was going to get sick. Plus, I went out with my family for dinner.. let's get started.

~(Y/N) POV ~

I smiled at Toby as he smiled back. I yawned as he asked "You're still tired?" I nodded. He chuckled a little. "Aren't you hungry?" He asked as he got up to strech. I nodded and got up too. He smiled and picked me up. Then he spun me around once and walked over to the door still carrying me.

I blushed slightly because he was carrying me. He opened the d or and walked out. I noticed that it was overly quite in the house. "Why is it so quite?" I asked cutely. He replied "Oh, Slendy sent them all on a mission because they were fighting." I rested my head on on his chest.
He slowly walked down the stairs as he carried me gently. I smiled at him and I yawned once again.

Once we got to the kitchen we saw Slendy in a pink apron on and Sally and Cherokee sitting at the table. Cherokee looked over and squealed. She got up and ran towards me. "You're okay?" Cherokee nearly yelled. I laughed a bit and nodded. Toby set me so I could hug cherokee. I picked her up and spun her around. "I missed you so much!" I said as cherokee started giggling.

"I missed you too!" Cherokee said with giggling. I set her down and ran over yo Slendy. "Hello, (Y/N)." He said nicely. I smirked and "What are you making?" I said in a higher voice. He laughed a but and replied "They wanted stake. So I'm making stake." I licked my lips a little. It smelt good. "Can I have some?" I asked sweetly. He nodded and patted my head with his hand.

I ran over and sat down next to cherokee. Sally smiled at me and said "I missed you so, so much!" I smiled. "I missed you too, Sally." I replied kindly. Toby sat across from me. I blushed a little. I smirked and kicked Toby. "Ow!" He yelled. Slendy sighed and said "Kids!" I giggled quietly.

Toby sighed and looked at me. I looked around a little. Sally giggled,which made me look towards her. She stopped when I did. Then Toby wiggled his eyebrows at me. I blushed madly. Toby chuckled and kicked me. Cherokee glared at Toby. "What?" Toby asked. Cherokee replied in a mean tone "Stop flirting with (Y/N)!" Sally giggled again and I rolled my eyes. Toby laughed cutely as Slendy put the plates down on the table. We all began to eat and enjoy our tasty meals...

C: CUTEEEE. XD