Surprise?!

Hey guys. I'm going to be updating More because I'm getting more free time. Thank the lord. I really like writing and I'm getting back into my groove.. Which is good and the support you guys give me is amazing. And I couldn't thank you enough, but that's enough. Let's continue.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

Toby picked me up and kissed me gently. Once again, we heard the camera shutter. I smiled as he pulled away ever so gently. I smiled and looked into his chocolate brown eyes. My heart began to race as we stared into each others eyes. He turned around and carried me out of the kitchen and up to his room. 

He flung me onto the bed and smiled, while saying "You better get used to this room. It's ours now since you said yes." 

I smiled and sat up on the bed. Toby was at his dresser getting clothes. I sighed and watched him walk into the bathroom.  "I'm taking a shower!" He yelled from the bathroom. 

"Okay!" I replied. 

I was already in my PJ's so I sighed and laid down. I covered myself up and inhaled his sent from the warm blanket. I smiled as I closed my eyes, longing for his return. 

Before I knew it I was asleep.

~Morning~

I woke up to an arm around me. A body against mine. I blushed as I remembered Toby had me in his room. I sighed and rolled over and faced Toby sleeping. I placed my hand gently on his soft cheek. I gently kissed him and he wiggled his nose cutely before slowly opening his eyes.

He smiled and pulled me closer to his body with the arm around me. I blushed madly as he planted a soft kiss upon my lips.

I smiled and kissed back gently, "Good morning, sleepy head."  I whispered to him quietly. 

"Good morning." He whispered back. 

Then right before he was about to kiss me again, Cherokee barged into the room and started talking. 

"(Y/N), you need to get up and eat. Slendy told me to tell you, so yeah." Cherokee nearly yelled. I sighed angrily. 

I sat up and said,  "Okay, I'll be down in a few minutes." 

Cherokee smiled and rushed outside the room. Toby rubbing my back lovingly. I smiled and turned back. I leaned down and kissed him one more time before getting up to get ready for today. Toby groaned. I turned around to face him, laying on the huge bed. 

"Don't go. I'm not done cuddling." Toby said while trying to make me come back.

I laughed and continued walking. Toby sighed and rolled over. I walked into my room and got my clothes ready. I needed to move my stuff into Toby's room. I got my clothes and walked into the bathroom that we got. I quickly put my stuff down and began to undress.

~AFTER THE SHOWER AND YOU'RE DOWNSTAIRS~

Slendy was sitting in his office. I had a bowl of cereal and walked into his office. Misty was sitting in a chair. 

"Sit in that chair over there." Slendy said. I quickly and swiftly moved to the black chair that he wanted me to sit in. 

"We wanted to talk to you. Misty and I have been talking about it for the past few days and we wanted to know if you'd like to adopt Misty. As you can see she is still pretty young and gets along with Cherokee." Slendy said calmly. 

I nodded my head waiting for him to continue.

"And she said out of all the girls here she wanted you to be her adoptive mother." Slendy said before waiting for a response. I smiled and looked down at my cereal. 

"Do I really want a kid?"  I smiled and looked at Misty and Slendy before saying,  "Yes, we would love to adopt her."