Feeding the Baby

Hey guys... sorry for not uodating.. lol.. well let's start.

~(Y/N) POV~

I slowly drifted off to sleep with Misty and our new baby girl next to me.

~Next Day~

I woke up to my baby crying. Misty was gently shaking me to wake me up. I got up and picked the baby up. The baby continued to cry, but got louder.

"Oh baby, what's wrong?" I ask as I grab a diaper and the wipes for its bum. Misty sat there watching me do so.

"What are you doing?" Misty asked curiously.

"Changing the baby's diaper." I say as I started to take off the diaper. It smelled to high heaven. I gagged a little and out of the corner of my eye, I saw misty cover her nose. I opened the wipes and began to wipe where it needed to be wiped. The baby kept crying.

"Oh stop, it's not that bad." I say to the baby. Once I was finished the baby stopped crying. I picked the baby up and spun her around a little while saying, "All done!"

Misty giggled a little, "does she need food?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded, "Yes, she does. I need to make her bottle. Would you like to watch her while I do that? It shouldn't take long."

"Sure." Misty said happily. I think she was happy to help out with her new baby sister.

I placed the baby in her arms, "don't move Misty. You could easily hurt her."

"Okay." Misty said looking seriously down at the baby. I rushed downstairs and into the kitchen. I looked at the clock and it was around 6 in the morning. Slendy was at the table drinking coffee and looking at the newspaper.

"Here, I already made the bottle." Slendy said as he handed me a warm bottle.

"Thank you." I said in a confused tone.

"I can read minds, ya know? Just remember that." Slendy said before chuckling after. I nodded and quickly rushed up the stairs and back into Cherokee's room.

Misty was still there holding the baby. She looked up and smiled at me. I took the baby from her and began to feed the baby.

"What are you doing?" Misty asked.

"Feeding the baby. It's how they eat." I said kindly. Misty just watched.

"Next time can I try?" Misty asked.

"Sure, sweetheart. You should try and get some sleep. I'm sure you're dad is still asleep.. I wonder if he's okay.." I said then started talking to myself at the end.

"I'm sure he is. He is a strong and independent man." Misty reassured me, then she hugged me. How cute.. 

I finished feeding the baby and burped her. Then I set the bottle on the nightstand next to Cherokee's bed and then I laid down with Misty and the baby once again to get some more shut eye. I yawned along with the baby. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.