Cherokee

~Cherokee's POV~ 

        "Come on! That's not fair!" I yelled. BEN just laughed at me. "Why do you have to be such a cheater?" Toby walked and say down on the couch behind us. Masky followed him and sat right next to him. Masky said "I bet I can beat BEN at this game!" I turned around and said "Wanna try? I have been trying for the past 20 minutes!" I got up and ran over to the couch, Masky got up off the couch and sat on the floor where I was and I sat in his seat. Toby whispered to me "This is going to be good. It's funny watching him get mad because BEN is cheating." I giggled as we watched Masky yell "Hey, now that was just uncalled for!" then Masky turned around and said "You think it's funny?" I nodded. Then Slendy popped into the room. I smiled at him. "Hello Childern, I would like to tell you that Special Night is coming. So be ready." I tilted my head in confusion "Special Night?" I said. Toby said "Oh yeah, she doesn't know what Special Night is! Trust me, you will love it!" I nodded my head as my eyes began to focus on the floor. Slendy spoke up "Cherokee, I looked into your history and I found out that you can use a bow very well. Is that correct, Child?" my head shot up and I said "Yes! I practiced all the time when I was younger" I smiled from ear to ear. Slendy handed me a nice looking bow and arrows. "Whoa! You are going to trust an 8-year-old with a bow?" Toby said a little worried. Slendy said "Yes, I believe her if she says she can shoot a bow. I think she will be fine. If she hurts herself with it. I will give her something else for a weapon, Toby." Toby nodded his head. I got up and hugged Slendy and said with tears of joy streaming down my face "T-thank you so much, Dad." I let go and backed up. "D-dad? Why did I call you that?" Slendy patted me on the head and said "I am like your father now. You can call me dad if you want. So, can your sister. I take you both as my daughters!" I jumped up and down with joy. Toby, Masky, and BEN just sat there shocked. BEN said "Well, I'm excited for Special Night!" then they started talking about it. Still I had no idea what this 'Special Night' was all about. Slendy left the room. I ran out of the room, down the stairs, and I swung the door open, and ran outside. Jeff followed me out the door, but on his way out he shut the door. I put the arrow bag on my shoulder while making my way out to the backyard. I forgot that Jeff was even watching me. I pulled an arrow out and then I place it right where it was suppose to be. I sighed and let go of the arrow and watched it fly straight into the tree trunk. Perfect. I smiled at my work. It's been years since I practiced so I was a little rusty. "Nice job." Jeff said. My head shot towards him and I said "Thanks!" I ran over to the tree and got my arrow. Then I turned around saw a knife fly right by my face. "I'm good too. See?" I grabbed the knife and threw it back. It landed right in front of his feet. "So, you are good with knives too?" I nodded my head and said "Y/N is better with them then I am! Ha ha, She is pretty good with a lot of weapons." Then I walked over to Jeff and asked "How many years have you been using knives?" Jeff chuckled and said "Ever since I became a Creepypasta." I nodded my head. Toby came out from the side of the mansion. "What are you two doing?" Toby asked. I said "We are talking about how long we have practicing with knives." Jeff looked at Toby. Jeff said "I have to watch her so she doesn't get kidnapped again." Toby grabbed one of his hatchets. "Whoa! Calm down. I woudn't hurt her. Y/N possibly killed Clockwork." Jeff said. Smile dog came running and jumped on Jeff's leg. Toby put his hatchet back. He sighed. Toby said "What do you mean? Do you really think that Clockwork is still alive? That's stupid. She is dead and gone." Jeff shot back "You know how many times we have tried to kill her? Yeah, Hoodie, Masky, and me all tried to kill her together. She was pretty fucked up. I still think she is out there. So does Slendy. Slendy is like never wrong! So, he asked me to keep an eye on Cherokee so nothing happens. Plus, do you even know how much that bitch liked you? A lot. She killed so many fucking girls because of you. You should have just loved her back. I guess she wasn't good enough for you. I'm sure you will do the same to Y/N!" I started to breathe fast. They didn't seem to notice. "No, I would never do that! How could you think that? You know how much I like her. I never liked Clockwork. You thought I liked those other girls? Hell no!" Toby yelled. Jeff shot back "Oh, is that why you dated them?" Toby was about to grab him hatchet. But then I fell down to the ground shaking and twitching. I kept whispering "Stop." Jeff picked me up and rushed to the front on the mansion, he swung the door open and dashed for the stairs. Toby followed. Jeff yelled "Yo Y/N, wake your fucking ass up and tell us what is wrong with Cherokee!" everything seem to be spinning.

        ~Y/N'S POV~

        I shot up. I got out of bed while pain jolted through my body. I heard Cherokee and I knew something was wrong. Jeff kicked my door open. I saw Cherokee having one of her flip-outs. I commanded "Put her on my bed and get me some water." Jeff set her down on my bed. I got on top of her and whispered "It's okay." Toby went to get the water. When he came back with a huge cup of water. I took it from him and poured it all over Cherokee's face. She stopped and stared at the wall. Then she slowly drifted to sleep. "Now, you two better be honest. If you are not I will kill you." I looked up at them. "What the hell?! Your eyes are red!" Jeff said. Toby said "She is pissed. Just tell her what happened." I growled and said in a deep voice "I'll ask one more time. Tell me what the hell happened? Did you fight in front of her?" Jeff nodded and said "We fought about you in front of her. I swear I didn't know this would happen." I could tell I scared them. I laughed as my eyes when back to my boring E/C eyes. I sighed and got off Cherokee. "Okay." I said in a sweet voice as I let them see my wings. Jeff said "What is wrong with her? Is something wrong with her?" I sat on her bed and said "Once in a while she will just have a flip-out. I suggest you not to fight in front of her. That's what causes them. Okay?" I looked at them with caring eyes. They both nodded. Toby came over by me and sat down beside me. He took my hand. Jeff left the room. Toby and I just sat there watching Cherokee......