Dog Pile!

Once we were done with our tasty meals, we then decided to play a board game. It was Sally ' s idea.

     I sat next to Toby on the couch in the living room. Cherokee and Sally sat a crossed from us and Slendy got a chair to sit down at the end of the coffee table. Sally had picked out the board game CSI. 

~A few hours into the game~

    "I think Gregg did it!" Sally yelled. "No, John did it!" Toby said, trying not to yell. Cherokee was siding with Sally and I was siding with no one. Slendy just sat there like 'Really?'. I laughed a little and said "I think Ms. Cocoa did it." Slendy nodded in agreement. Sally, Cherokee, and Toby looked at me with hurt expressions. "Why wouldn't you agree with me!" They all said at the same time, which was a little creepy.  I laughed and shook my head. Slendy said "(Y/N) is right!" I jumped up and yelled "Woooo!" Toby just looked at me. I sat and smiled and Cherokee. She crossed her arms and sighed a little. "You always win! It's not fair!" I laughed and replied with "Well, I have mastered this game."

     Slendy sighed and rubbed his head. "I better go get them." We all nodded and began to pick the game up. I ran upstairs into my bedroom and jumped my on bed. I laid down on my bed. Then Cherokee ran into the room and jumped on me. "Ah!" I yelled then began to laugh. Cherokee began to laugh too. Sally came in and looked at us like we were insane. "What are you guys playing?"  She asked, which this made me laugh harder. Cherokee said "We are playing dog pile! Wanna join?!" Sally nodded and then ran and jumped on top of me and then we all began to laugh. Toby walked in and was confused. 

      I was laughing so hard that I was crying. "Help me, Toby!" I yelled, which Toby was just standing there laughing. He pulled out a phone and took a picture and walked away. Sally giggled along with Cherokee. I sighed and realized that there is no way to get out of this, unless I roll over. Or well try too. "I'm going to roll over!!" I said playfully. Cherokee and Sally giggled as I slowly began to roll over. Then they began to yell no. I laughed as they both fell on the floor. Then we heard a loud crash. We all stopped laugh. "What was that?" Sally asked. I shrugged and began to walk towards the door.  Cherokee and Sally were still sitting on the floor. Then we heard another loud crash. I turned around and said "You two stay in here. Got it?" I was very serious. They both nodded. "If I catch you outside of this room, you'll be grounded." I said in a serious tone. Sally and Cherokee nodded. I walked out of the room and closed the door on my way out. 

     I ran over to Toby's room, since he was pretty close to mine. I opened the door and Toby was standing at the door, like he was listening. He hugged me and pulled me inside. He shut the door. "(Y/N), Don't go down there. Jeff and E.J. are fighting again." He said to me as he buried his face into my neck. "Well they are scaring Sally and Cherokee. I will stop them." I said as I hugged Toby. Toby shook his head. "No, you can't. When they fight it gets pretty bad. Slendy almost got his hand cut off by Jeff." Toby said worriedly. I smiled and kissed his cheek and said "I'll be safe. I have powers remember?" I felt him smile and kissed my neck. "Fine.  You can try,  but I'll come with you just in case." He said as let go of me. I smiled and open the door and walk out. Toby already had his gear on. I smiled as we walked down the hallway towards all of the loud bangs and screaming.... 

HEY GUYS! I'M SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE. I WENT OVER TO MY GRANDMA'S AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE WIFI! I THOUGHT THEY DID, BUT THEY DIDN'T! DX