Water Balloon Fight

Hey guys, I'm back!

~(Y/N)'S POV~

I sighed as I turned off the watering hose and sat down, feeling the hot sun upon my skin. I smiled to myself as I laid down in the grass. I took a deep breath as I began to relax. I loved my life, I was a creepypasta. I was getting new wings, and I'm not in a shit hole anymore. All thanks to Toby.

Oh my sweet darling, Toby. He was the sweetest guy. I heard footsteps approaching me. I opened my eyes to see E.J. hovering over me.

"Hey, when do you want your surgery done?" He asked in a serious tone. I sighed and started thinking.

"Whenever really." I replied. I quickly hopped up and smiled. "Would you like to have a water balloon fight with me?" I asked happily.

I heard E.J. chuckle softly before saying, "Sure, but only if you can get Masky and Hoodie to play." I smirked and nodded.

"Of course I will. Where is he?" I asked.

E.J. shrugged and looked around.

"Well does tomorrow sound good for your surgery?" E.J. asked. I nodded and looked around thinking on where those two could be. I never really talked to them, so I didn't know much. I rushed through the backdoor and yelled to them.

Surprisingly they replied almost instantly, "Yes?"

They said it at the same time. Then they both walked out and down the stairs and peeked their heads around to see me standing at the backdoor.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Masky said calmly.

I smirked and clapped my hands together, "Would you guys like to play a water balloon fight?"

"No." Hoodie said cutely.

I sighed and said "Why not? It's hot out and E.J. won't play unless you guys do and you can get more people to play if you'd like. The more the merrier!"

Masky put his hand up to his lips on the mask, showing that he is thinking. "Sure, why not, but Hoodie and I must be on the same team!" He said in a determined tone. I smirked and nodded.

"We'll be able to do that!" I said happily before rushing outside to see E.J. and Toby sitting outside, laughing and filling up water balloons. Mask and Hoodie stopped behind me.

"Wow, they're talking." Hoodie whispered. Masky made an 'hmm' sound.

I smiled and walked around the corner and E.J. and Toby looked at me. E.J. and Toby didn't have their gear on and they were smiling when they turned towards me. My heart fluttered because of Toby's smile, causing my to smile.

"Look who joined!" I said.

Right before a lot of Creepypasta's walked around the corner, smiling, and making jokes. Cherokee, Misty, and Sally were in the very front. They hand L.J., Jeff, Slendy, Jane, and Ben.

"Good work, girls!" I said happily before walking over to Toby.  "Where's the water balloons?" I asked while putting my hands on my hips.

Toby stood up handing me a lot of water balloon packs, "Right here."

I smiled and kissed his cheek before looking at everyone around me, "Okay guys, we all need to work together on this! We need to get spit the teams up and each team gets equal packs." I shouted. Everyone looked around forming teams. Cherokee, Misty, Sally, Jane, and Ben were on a team. While on the other team there was Toby, E.J. Hoodie, Masky, and Jeff. I joined Cherokees team. Toby gave me a sad puppy look, asking me to join him. I smirked and declined his request.

Slendy stood off to the side. Slendy announced loudly, "I shall be watching you guys." We all say alright. I tossed the other team five packs, while we went to go fill ours up.

There was a red hose on the other side of the house.

~After filling the water balloons~

We carried the water balloons in blue bins, while the other team carried theirs in red. I smirked and grabbed two water balloons.

"Does anyone have something to say before we start?" Slendy asked.

I nodded and yelled, "Toby, I'm coming after you!"

"Oh really? We'll see about that!" He yelled back.

Slendy waved a green flag while shouting loudly, "FIRE!"

Then hell broke loose. Everyone was throw water balloons. I ran in front of Toby and throw on directly at his chest. He threw one back, but missed. Ben was running around trying not to get hit by water balloons because he is terrified of water, but Jeff was chasing him.

"Come here!" Jeff shouted in a raspy voice. Ben let out a girly scream. I started laughing, not paying attention to Toby who threw a water balloon right at my butt. I let out a surprised scream. Toby started laughing. I turned around and glared at him. I rushed to get more water balloons. We were almost out. I threw one hitting E.J. In the face, he coughed and then looked around. I was holding back laughter but then got another water balloon.

Cherokee was throwing water balloons at Masky and hoodie. I started laughing before I noticed all our water balloons were all gone. "What?" Everyone said.

Slendy clapped while chuckling, "Sally's team wins!"

Jeff made an annoyed noise before saying, " you only picked her because she's technically your daughter!"

I laughed and ran over and hugged Toby before running over to Cherokee. I smiled and looked at everyone. Everyone was smiling and heading back into the mansion to get ready for dinner. Slendy placed his hand upon my shoulder. He sighed and looked down at me while I looked at his blank face.

"I haven't seen them all play like that in a long time. You have really changed this pasta house. Thank you, (Y/N)." Slendy said calmly. I smiled and nodded.

"Well, I'm glad I changed it. I liked seeing all of them happy and getting along." I admitted. Slendy nodded before poofing off to make dinner....

Hey guys. Finally summer! Now, you guys should get updates more frequently because that contest is over and my testing is over. I do have a job, so please be patient with me. I also have family and friends and games. Thank you all for sticking with me instead of just leaving. <3 it means a lot to me. Thank you. Love all of you guys!! See ya next time!!