My Inner Power

I blushed then I looked at Toby. Toby pulled his arm from behind me. Masky was try hard not to laugh, but he was failing. Toby just glared at Masky. Masky stopped. E.J spoke up and said "Hey, I think Cherokee is awake!" I jumped up so fast I almost fell on my face but E.J caught me before I did. I laughed shyly and said "Ha ha sorry. I'm just excited to see Cherokee." he nodded his head and walked over to Cherokee's body and just stood there. I saw E.J shake his head whispering "How? No. No. This can't be." I knew what this meant. I fell to the floor with tears in my eyes. I started screaming and hitting my hand off the floor. My screams got louder and louder until Slendy came in and patted my back. I looked up at Slendy with teary eyes and said in a very sad voice "S-she i-is d-d-dead...." I curled up into a ball on the floor. There was no use for living anymore. 'She was the only reason I kept going each day. I wanted to make sure she was okay. That she could live a happier life then me. I failed.' I thought to myself. Then a voice popped in my head saying 'She isn't dead Child. She has just finally gain her full power. You haven't gained your full power yet. Sadly, you have felt like crap your whole life. You never had any fun. That's why you haven't got your powers. You just have to live and forget your past and move on Child. Now, stop crying. She is fine. okay?' I knew that was Slendy. I nodded my head slowly. I slowly got up and walked over to Cherokee's body and whispered "I love you. You mean the world to me. Don't leave me." everyone had heard what you just said I moved away from Cherokee's body as I started to notice it was glowing! "What the hell did you do to her?! You son of a bitch!" I looked up at E.J like I wanted to kill him. Like I  wanted to see his dead body on the floor. Toby got up in a flash and pushed me against the wall so I was looking into his dark brown eyes. I slowly calmed down. He put his lips right next to my ear and whispered "Calm down. Cherokee is fine. You both have special powers. That's why you and her are so important. Okay?" I just relaxed. I closed my eyes. Toby let me go and before he could start to walk away, I hugged him. 'I'm not letting you go' I thought to myself. Then I heard a voice in my head say 'Child, I see you have some feelings for Toby.' I just hug him tighter. He hugs me back. Masky sounded mad and said "Seriously?" then he stormed out of the room. I didn't care why he did that. I needed Toby. He was the one for me. I will to whatever it takes to make him mine. Then, Toby let go. I forced myself to let go. Cherokee had her eyes open looking at me with her icy blue eyes. I blushed so hard I thought my cheeks would explode! Cherokee smiled. She knew. I ran over to Cherokee and leaned over her before she could get up out of the bed, I hugged her. She said "Let go." she sounded so mean. I let go and stood up and started to back away and i fell. She has never said anything like that before. She got off her bed and she looked so pretty. She looked at me and said "I'm not a child anymore. I have protect myself. I don't need you." I got up and I wasn't sad. I was mad. I screamed "Fine! If you can handle yourself then pack up your shit and move out of my fucking room or you can have it and I will move in with Toby!" my eye started to twitch. My sister snapped out of her mood. She knew what she just did. She knew I was not joking and then I yelled "Fine! I will make it for you. I will just move in with Toby!" then we heard banging on the door. Then we heard Clockwork scream "Bitch! Toby is mine! I will kill you!" I snapped out of my little mood too. I looked at Cherokee. I could tell she was back to normal. Everyone was silent but Clockwork yelling on the other side of the door. Toby "Now, I see why you wanted Y/N..." I looked over at Toby. He was in a corner and E.J was beside him. He was scared of me. 'Why? There's nothing wrong with me? Is there?' I thought to myself as i sat on the floor thinking. Slendy said to me in my head and said 'You now have your full power. Your stronger than I thought. Don't worry about Clockwork, Child. If she tries touching you I give you permission to kill her.' I smiled. I thought 'I love that idea Slendy. She has pissed me off enough.' I looked around the room for Cherokee. Then i found her in the corner with Toby and Masky. Slendy was in another corner. I said in a said voice "Am I that ugly?" Tears started to stream down my face...