Will She Be Okay?

~Toby POV~ 

        "Oh my god!" I picked her up. Masky asked "Do you need help carrying her?" I shook my head. He just walked over to Jeff. Cherokee was balling her eyes out. Jeff was trying to comfort her. 'He is kind of good with little kids when he wants to be. I just hope Y/N is okay.' I walked over to Jeff with Y/N in my arms. Cherokee reached her hand out and touched Y/N face. She whispered "It will be okay Y/N, you are strong. You can live through this horrible day." she cried even harder. Her tears were endless. Jeff was still holding Cherokee. We started to walk back to the mansion. Cherokee cried the whole way there. She told us stories of how Y/N saved her from getting the beatings. 'I guess she really looks up to Y/N. I know she is strong.' I thought to myself. Jeff said "Y/N must be a pretty strong girl. Don't you agree guys?" Masky said "Of course! She took down Clockwork. Well, at least I think she did." I just nodded my head. Cherokee said "Oh, I know she got her! Y/N wouldn't just let her live." I pulled Y/N closer. I said "I think i'm going to go ahead. Y/N wounds are bad and need treatment, okay?" Cherokee nodded her head. Jeff said "Yeah, but be careful." I nodded my head. Masky nodded his head too. I started to run. Soon I saw the mansion come into view. I ran faster. I got to the front door. I yelled "Hey, I need some help here! Can someone please fucking open the door?!" I start someone running. Then the door opened. It was BEN. He covered his mouth with tears in his eyes. I pushed by him and ran up to EJ's room. I yelled "EJ, are you in there?" The door opened. EJ saw her wounds and pulled me in. I still had Y/N in my arms. I ran over to the bed he used to do the surgeries. I gently put her down.  BEN ran into the room and asking a million questions "What the hell happened for Y/N? What will Slendy think of this? Is Cherokee okay? Is Clockwork dead?" EJ said "BEN please leave. I have work to do. Toby, I need you help with somethings. So you have to stay." I nodded my head. BEN left and shut the door on the way out. I asked "What do you need help with?" I was a little confused.  He said "Well, she need more clothes. So can you get her some more? Oh and you will have to make sure no one comes in." I nodded my head and I walked over to the door and opened it. Then I walked out and then shut the door. I went into Y/N and Cherokee's room to get her some more clothes. There was a closet and I opened it. I saw Cherokee's clothes. I sighed and shut the closet door and then I walked over to the dresser. I opened dresser drower and I blushed. I just quickly grabbed her clothes and left the room. 'God. That was so creepy. No wonder why he wanted me to get her clothes.' I thought to myself. I was kind of angry with EJ because he made me feel awkward and creepy. I opened to EJ's door and walked in. Y/N shirt was off. I blushed even more. EJ said "I had to take it off because of the wound on the stomach. Can you shut the door? I don't want BEN looking in like some pervert." I shut the door quickly. I spoke up "I got the c-clothes." EJ said "Just set them on my desk. She can put them on herself when she wakes up. I gave her some of the special stuff. You know what I mean." (A/N: O-O nothing gross!!) I walked over and put her clothes on his desk. I said "She will be asleep for 4 days!" EJ nodded his head as he worked. I walked over to the door and leaned against it. I watched EJ work on Y/N.

        ~Cherokee's POV~ 

        Jeff said "Cherokee, how are your legs feeling?" I said "They still hurt but I want Y/N to be okay." Masky just looked at Jeff. Jeff said "I'm sure she will be okay! Did Clockwork fix you up?" I shook my head. Masky asked "What did she do to you?" I started to cry again remembering the pain and horrible things she did. Jeff said "Oh, look what you've done! You made an 8 year old cry! Are you proud of yourself?" Masky said "I didn't mean to! I was just wondering! Cherokee i'm sorry! I didn't mean to bring up bad memories!" I wiped my nose on Jeff's sweatshirt. I said in a shaky voice "I-it's okay." We finally got back. Jeff was still carrying me. He carried me to EJ's room. He knocked on the door. Toby yelled "Who is it?" Jeff yelled back "It's Jeff and Cherokee. Let us in now jackass!" I giggled at what Jeff said. The door opened up and I saw Y/N on the bed with a hospital gown. Jeff walked in. Toby shut the door. Jeff set me down on the couch. Jeff said meanly "Why are you blushing, Toby?" I just focused on EJ while he worked on Y/N's wounds. Toby said "I'm not blushing. Why would I be blushing? There is no reason to." Jeff shot back "That's why the hell I fucking asked!" I yelled "Enough! I don't want to hear you two fight. If you want to fight, fight some where else!" Jeff and Toby were both looking at me. Jeff said "Yeah, we shouldn't fight in front of a little kid." Toby agreed. 

       ~Time Skip~

        Now, it was my turn. They placed Y/N on the couch were I was sitting. I laid down on the bed where Y/N was. EJ said "Cherokee close your eyes and go to your happy place, okay?" I nodded my head and closed my eyes. I thought of when my family was happy. When my dad was alive. We were all happy. Smiling, laughing, and pulling pranks on each other. Then I felt a small pinch and drifted off to sleep.

        ~EJ's POV~ 

        I spoke up "Toby go get Cherokee get some clothes. Jeff please leave." Jeff walked out the door and Toby followed behind him. I heard the door shut. I sighed and pulled out my cutting scissors  and started to cut Cherokee's pants. 'She lost a lot of blood too.' I thought. Toby opened the door and walked in and closed the door. He walked over to my desk. He sighed and asked "Why do I have to do all the creepy stuff?" I chuckled a bit and said "Because I have to work." He sat down by the door. He stared at Y/N. I just continued to work on Cherokee....