Okay?

A/N: Thank you all for reading my story. I honestly thought it won't get so many reads. ^~^ Plus, my aunt encouraged me to do this. I'm glad they did. Ha ha, well let's continue with the story!

        I just sat there. I was lost in my thoughts while staring at Toby's hand that was intertwined with mine. I blushed. Then Cherokee rolled over. At least she moved. That was a good sign. I sighed and whispered to myself "I'm so stressed. What can I do? I'm always worrying about Cherokee and that bitch Clockwork being alive trying to hunt Cherokee down and trying to kill me again." Toby pulled his hand away from mine. Then he wrapped his arm around me and whispered "I won't let anything hurt you. I'll promise you that, okay?"I looked at him with sorrow in my eyes. He looked like he was going to break down and start crying too. I could see his eyes through the goggles. I could tell when someone was sad or not just by looking into their eyes. I felt a tears escape my eyes. Cherokee woke up and asked me "What's wrong?" then she looked directly at Toby. Toby defended himself "I didn't do anything!" Cherokee got off my bed and walked across the wooden floor to me. She commanded "Y/N, look up." I did as she wished. I hugged her and said in a shaky voice "I was worried about you. That you wouldn't wake up. I thought I lost you like when Grandpa died. He just fell asleep while we waited for him to wake up and ask him about what happened. He died right in front of me. I thought the s-same would happen to you." Cherokee hugged back. Toby moved his arm away from me. He just kind of awkwardly sat there watching us. Cherokee said "I will never leave you. I know what happened to Grandpa. I'm sorry you had to live through that." I just hugged her tighter. Then there was a knock. I let go of Cherokee while she let go of me. Toby got off Cherokee's bed, walked over to the door, and opened the door. It was Hoodie (A/N: xD I realized he hasn't been in the story in a long time and thought that I should put him in it. x3). Hoodie said "Y/N, can I speak with you alone?" I looked at him and slowly nodded. Toby went over to Cherokee and picked her up and carried her out of the room. Hoodie walked in while closing the door on the way in. He walked over and sat next to me. I just looked at him with a confused look. I sighed and said "What did you want to talk about?" He replied "Masky." I remember what Slendy had told me before I had fallen asleep. I nodded my head slowly and said "Yeah?" he looked down at the floor. He looked nervous 'What is up with Hoodie? Does he "like" me too?' I tried to hold in the laughter. He gulped and said "Well, he is to scared to talk to you and he wanted me to ask you if you would take a walk with him." I giggled. He looked at me confused. I said "Sure, I'll go, but he has to talk. If he is to scared to talk to be then what is the whole point of going for a walk if he will not talk to me?" I laughed a little bit more. Hoodie got up and said "Thank you for your service!" and then left my room. 'He is really weird. But I guess some people are.' I thought to myself. I yelled "Toby! I need your help with something!" then before I knew it, Toby was at my door. I sighed and said "I want to get cleaned up, but sadly I have no idea where the bathroom is." I smiled. I had already had my clothes in my hand and the stuff I will need. Toby said "You can use the one everyone uses. Follow me!" He said while grabbing my arm and dragging me downstairs. We finally got to the bathroom and of course the bathroom had a line. I sighed and asked Toby "Is there another bathroom?" Toby nodded while his mouth gaurd move up. He dragged me into a random room. "Who's room is this?" I asked. Toby pulled me to the a door. Then he said "This is my room. Only certain creepypasta's get to have a bathroom in their room. I guess I got lucky!" I nodded my head and smiled. I said in a sweet voice "Thank you so much, Toby! I really need a shower!" I opened the bathroom door and ran inside. I slammed the door in Toby's face. "Sorry Toby! I just really want to take a shower!" I yelled while getting undressed. Toby yelled "It's fine! I understand!" I got in the shower and tried to strech out my wings, but it was kind of hard to do that because Toby had such a small bathroom.

        ~Time skip!! After your shower!!~

        I got dressed and brushed my hair and did the rest of my girl stuff. I walked out of Toby's bathroom. I saw Toby asleep on his bed. I whispered "He is even cute when he is sleeping!"

        ~Toby's POV~

        My heart started to race. 'She called me cute! Now, I know she likes me back! But what about Masky? What will he do? Will he hate me for taking Y/N from him? Or will he move on?' I thought to myself. I heard someone walking towards me. I just continued to pretend to sleep. There was a flash of light. I opened my eyes and started to rub them. "Whoa, what was that?" I asked in a sleepy voice. "Oh, I don't know! I saw that flash too!" Y/N said. She sucks at lying. I knew what she did. I chuckled and said "Liar." she blushed and started to head for the door. She opened it and left.

        ~Y/N's POV~

        "Shit." I said to myself. Well, I have more things to worry about. I ran right into Masky. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I should have looked where I was going!" I said. I was mad with myself because I knew each day I was falling for Toby more and more. This liking grew into loving him. Now, i'm becoming a stalker. "It's okay." Masky said. I moved around him and asked "Are you ready for our walk?" he followed me. "Walk? What are you talking about?" Masky said in confusion. "Hoodie told me you wanted to take a walk with me. I said sure. I guess you changed you mind?" I said. I didn't really want to play silly games. "Oh yeah, I am. How about you? Are you ready?" Masky said shyly. "Yup! I just have to put my things away." I said cheerfully. I walked into my room and put my things on my dresser. I noticed I had my phone on my dresser. I grabbed it and smirked. I walked out of the door, closing it on my way out. Masky was there waiting for me at the bottom on the staircase. I made my way down the stairs and to the door. He pulled it opened and we both walked out the door while the door was closing behind us......... 

        A/N: >:D