Chapter 3

^This picture

^This picture...just this

-

Four days passed, and during those four days, Jungkook hadn't seen Taehyung at all. No one had gone in or out of the house for the past four days. Jungkook had nothing better to do but sit by his bedroom window and watch the house across the street for at least half an hour every two hours, hoping that someone would walk out of the house and that someone being Taehyung.

Call him weird he doesn't care. He just wanted to see Taehyung. The ravenette wanted to go and introduce himself to the male and possibly become friends with him?

He didn't know.

He just took interest in the brunette. The boy seemed so innocent. Even if Jungkook didn't know him personally at all. Even if Jungkook has only seen him from afar, he just had this innocent look to him.

The ravenette licked his lips and stuffed his hands in his pockets, "do we really have to do this?" He asked his mother.

The woman smiled at her son and placed the cake she baked this morning on the counter, "you said you wanted to meet him," Jungkook scrunched his nose and watched his mother walk to the front door while holding the cake.

"Yeah, but don't you think that's kind of weird? just going and knocking on someone's door, mum we don't do that."

Even though he wanted to meet the boy, he would've preferred him being outside rather than knocking at the front door.

"Watching boy's from your bedroom window is weird, I don't say anything. And plus, how is this weird, you're acting as if you haven't gone knocking on a neighbours door before."

"This time it's different..."

"Well, Jungkook, here's a fun fact for ya, when I was 16, I moved to Busan, knocked on your dad's front door we became friends, a month later he was in my bed...I could've gotten him there in a week though."

"Mum!"

"What I was just saying," the woman said shrugging her shoulders and walking out the front door when Jungkook opened it for her.

"But you could've left it at, 'I met your dad when I was 16 by knocking on his front door,' you didn't have to tell me that."

The woman rolled her eyes and quickly cross the street which led to, Jungkook behind her.

"Whatever..." she mumbled.

The two followed the little pathway which led up to the patio and knocked on the front door.

"There's a doorbell, mother," Jungkook reached forward and rang the bell before standing behind his mother's small frame.

The woman reached her hand forward and rang the doorbell multiple times. The tattooed male's eyes widened and pushed the woman's hand away.