Chapter 6

The next morning,—well afternoon when Jungkook woke up, he didn't expect to go downstairs in nothing but his boxers and see Taehyung seated on his couch while watching SpongeBob on the tv.

And he wasn't the only one that was here.  Both of his parents were there, and Oh boy, his father was one intimidating man. He was tall and muscular. He was...wow.

The way he looked at him when he came down the stairs. His brown eyes piercing into Jungkook's emerald ones. All jungkook did was mumbled the words 'good morning' and rush back upstairs after covering himself.

The male threw on sweatpants and left himself shirtless as his shirts were being washed today. He made his way out of his room, only to be stopped by his sister who grabbed his wrist and pulled him into her room closing the door.

"What, Ju? I was just going to get breakfast..." he said slightly annoyed while running his fingers through his hair.

"The cute boy— Taehyung— he's weird kook, cute but weird..."

Jungkook squinted his eyes and the girl and pushed his hands into the pockets of his pants.

"Yeah? What's so weird about him?"

Juyoung inhaled deeply and looked her brother in the eyes.

"When he came this morning he didn't say a thing to me, all he did was ask mum to watch TV after—"

"So he's weird because he didn't talk to you? Juyoung, seriously?" He asked while rolling his eyes.

Juyoung groaned and shook her head, "no! He was in the kitchen with mum and then all of a sudden he started making this purring sound and then he cursed his mum...it was so random kook...and he wouldn't talk to me!!!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "You've known him for all of what...2 hours...and look, you're saying he's weird,piss off," Jungkook huffed in annoyance and walked past the girl, opening her bedroom door.

"Get to know the kid instead of calling him weird, Ju," Jungkook closed her door and made his way downstairs, his hands still in his pockets and he yawned.

"Mum, did you wash my shirts?!" He said loudly as he reached the bottom of the stairs, smiling at the quiet brunette who sat on the couch with his chin resting on his knees.

"Hey..." he said softly when he sat next to the boy. Taehyung took a short glance at him before focusing his gaze back on the tv.

"You have tattoos..." the brunette said quietly while pulling at the string on his ripped jeans.

"I do—"

"You have a lot of tattoos, Papa said they hurt," the boy spoke softly, cutting the ravenette's sentence short. His eyes were no longer on the tv. But now on the 'love is love' tattoo on Jungkook's left arm.

The ravenette followed the boy's gaze and smiled, "that one is my favorite..." he said while tracing the cursive letters.

"It's pretty...I like your tattoos..."

Jungkook smiled at the male who continuously blinked as he bit at his bottom lip.

"Uh...is there something in your eye?" Jungkook asked as he watched the boy whose gaze had lowered to look at the carpet.

"N-no...it's one of my tics..."

Jungkook raised one eyebrow, "your what?"

"My t-tics...I-I have Tourette's syndrome."

-

As I write I'm still doing research so bear with me— I started my research before I published the book (:— I wanted to do Tourette's syndrome because you don't see many stories about it on Wattpad. I'm not the best at describing things so as I said bare with me. Sorry for any errors. Thoughts?

On Taehyung so far?