Chapter 14

Taehyung wasn't feeling well.

But he doesn't want to tell his parents and grandparents that. Why? Because he wanted to go over to Jungkook's house, and if he told them he wasn't feeling one hundred percent they would make him stay home.

And well, he didn't want to stay home.

He wanted to go over to Jungkook's house. To see, Jungkook.

He was hoping that his upset stomach would calm down and not embarrass him.

The brunette ruffled his freshly straightened hair and cleared his throat, rolling his sleaves up before making his way downstairs, "Mumu! I'm ready!" he yelled, placing his hand on his stomach as he made his way down the stairs.

The woman looked up at her son once he was in front of her and smiled, placing her hands on either side of his face before softly pressing a kiss against his forehead.

"Do you have your iPad?" she asked, and he nodded his head, "Nanna has it in her purse," he said softly, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his hoodie as he tugged on his bottom lip.

She ruffled his straightened hair and sent him another soft smile, "Grandma and grandpa are outside. You can go wait with them until me and your dad come down. I have to go help him with... something."

Taehyung nodded his head and his lips formed into a pout, "You'll be down soon, right? We're not gonna be late?" he asked, and the woman nodded her head, a soft laugh erupting frome her lips, " No, sweetness. We won't be late. Now go to your granny and grandad, yeah?"

The brunette nodded his head and turned away from his mother, making his way outside to his grandparents who were chatting with each other, but stopped and gave their attention to him, "Come and sit next to me sweetheart." his grandmother placed her bag by her feet and patted the seat next to her, Taehyung seating himself there after.

The brunette rested his head on his grandmother's chest and brought his legs together, hugging them before he sighed while eyeing the house just infront of theirs, a hiccup erupting from his throat every once and a while along with a groan or a grunt or maybe even a little swear word, but his grandparents laid no attention to it.

He began humming a soft tune before closing his eyes and falling alseep, having a good fifteen-minute nap before he was woken and told it was time to go.

He stood up and rubbed his eyes with his fists, yawning before smacking his lips together and stuffing his hands into his pockets, looking around while squinting his eyes.

"Are you alright, sweetness?" he heard his father ask him, and he smiled and nodded his head, placing his hand on his stomach. "Are we leaving now?" he softly asked, as his grandfather ran his fingers through his silky hair.

"Yes, we are. And what did I tell you about putting that flat iron in your hair, Taehyung?"

"N-not to do it." He frowned and brushed the hair away from his face.

Nikolai sighed and shook his head, "Don't do it again, alright?" Taehyung nodded his head and slipped his hand into his grandfather's, sniffling when he felt his nose tickle him a bit before sending a soft smile his father's way.

The lot of them made their way across the street, and when they arrived at the house, Taehyung hesitantly knocked on the front door before moving to hide behind his father who only smiled and laughed lightly.

When the door opened, they were met with a loud greeting from Jungkook's mother which made Taehyung jump while he brought his hands up to hover over his ears before letting them fall to his side.

An unpleasant look settling on his face.

They made their way inside after Chaewon moved away from the door and when they got inside Taehyung stuffed his hands inside his pockets and looked around. Not paying any attention to what was going on around him.

He tuned out all the sounds around him and gave his full attention to the vert few paintings which were displayed on the wall, along with the family portrait.

Pretty. He thought as he eyed the family  portrait. Oblivious to the multiple pairs of eyes that were on him.

He rocked back and forth on his heels, and it was only when he felt a skinny pair of arms wrap around his torso that he came out of his trance.

His body tensed up and as rude as it looked and sounded, he pushed the person off him before loudly saying, "D-don't touch me!"

He wrapped his arms around his body and looked around the room. His eyes skimmed over the persons who were in the room before landing on a familiar green pair that he seemed to be fascinated with.

He looked at them for a while, before making his way over to his grandmother and burying his face into the crook of her neck, the woman wrapping her arms around his frame before sending the girl who tried to hug him a soft apologetic smile.

Well.

That wasn't how they expected this to start.

-

I love teasing u guys by publishing them unpublishing . that's fun.

Is this good? I don't really like this chapter it was also kinda rushed so u ger half assed work :)

and rmr...blasian tae :)

Thoughts? How do you think the rest of the night is going to go?

Lin, I expect to see an SL update in the morning when I wake up.

Say thank you. Right now. I would really appreciate if u do :)

Sorry for any errors! bye-bye now!