Chapter 18

Considering the fact that Jungkook changed schools in his last year, at the end of the school year, and the fact that he was a bit behind on the syllabus, he needed to do a little bit of catching up before school starts back in the next few days.

And who better than to help him than his new friend, Taehyung.

Taehyung went over to Jungkools house because he forgot his airpods their time he visited. He was only their to collect something but now he was helping Jungkook, and he was very very frustrated.

Glancing up at the brunette, Jungkook placed his pencil between his book and closed it, seeing as Taehyung looked very annoyed and was gnawing at his bottom lip. "Why don't we take a break..." Jungkook said, and Taehyung didn't waste a second before he stood up from his seat at the dining  table.

"Yes! I would like that very much." He stated just before making his way over to the couch and sitting down.

Jungkook looked at the brunette who was blinking while staring at the blank television in front of him and fiddling with a loose string on his shirt while pouting.

Jungkook smiled. Cute.

Getting up from his seat, the ravenette made his way over to the couch and sat next to Taehyung. "Do you wanna watch something on the TV?" He asked and Taehyung shook his head before crossing his legs in the chair and running his fingers through his curly locks.

The brunette took a deep breath before clearing his throat and looking in Jungkooks direction.

"You are very hard to teach. I explained and showed you how to solve the question many times and you still do not understand. It's very annoying." Taehyung stated, and Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle.

The ravenette laid back in the chair and smiled softly, "I'm sorry. My mum does tell me that I am a bit hard headed." He said, another chuckle slipping pass his soft pink lips.

Taehyung hummed and turned his gaze back to the blank TV, "In that case I cannot help you anymore. It is very frustrating to help help as you do may understand. I have to go home now, I will see you another day."

Jungkook frowned at Taehyung who stood up and walked towards the front door slipping on his shoes, and shoving his phone and airpods into his pockets.

"Let me walk you home." The ravenette jumped up and said as Taehyung placed his hand on the door nob. Because despite the fact that Taehyung just said he was getting frustrated by him, he still wanted to be around the curly haired male.

That's if Taehyung would let him of course.

The brunette turned around and blinked at the elder. "Okay..." Was all he said before he twisted the door nob and stepped outside. Jungkook was not to far behind him.  The ravenette ran towards the front door and shoved his feet into his shoes before slipping outside.

He looked to his right, and there Taehyung was. The brunette was sat on the bench, swinging his feet back and forth while looking in front of him. The wind blew softly against his skin, and through his luscious locks. He smiled in content and owed his eyes taking in the warm breeze, because it wasn't everyday it was this cool.

Jungkooks emerald eyes gazed upon the brunette, taking in every perfect imperfection which littered the boys face, and as he did so all he could think about was how beautiful and handsome the brunette was.

He has never seen someone with such beauty.

Parting his lips, Jungkook cleared his throat and stuffed his hands into his pockets, smiling when Taehyung looked up at him  "You ready?" He asked, and the younger nodded his head.

The two boys made their way across the street. Not uttering a word to each other, and just enjoying the feeling of the cool breeze hitting against their skin and one another presence. When they arrived at Taehyungs house, Jungkook gave a boy a soft smile and told him to enjoy the rest of his day before they parted their ways.

When Jungkook got back home, he kicked off his shoes and threw himself on the couch as he came to the realization of something.

He was yet to ask Taehyung for his number.

-

"

I thought you were just going over there for your airpids Mr. Kim. What took you so long?"

Taehyung kicked off his shoes and looked at his grandfather, huffing huffing before going to sit next to him."I was helping Jungkook with his work. I am not going to do it again. He's very hard to teach it's..." The boy sentences was cut short when his head jerked to the side, "it's... it's very frustrating. Helping Jungkook with work frustrates me so I am not going to do it again."

"What was so frustrating about it?"

Taehyung pouted and looked at his grandfather, "I would explain the answer to him so many times and he wouldn't understand. We didn't even finish one question it's was very frustrating as the work was so easy to do." Taehyung complained.

"Well, it may be easy to you but hard for him. Don't stress on it." Nikolai said as he scrolled through his phone.

"The work was easy..." Was all Taehyung muttered which gained a soft  laugh from his grandfather.

Nikolai shook his head, and ruffled his grandsons hair, "Why don't you go and lie down for a bit, yeah?"

Taehyung nodded his head and huffed before making his way to his bedroom and throwing himself on the bed.

Helping Jungkook was very frustrating, and Taehyung never wanted to do it again.

-

He's a little hard headed like me lol. Kind of a shitty chapter but whatever it is what it is it gave half of what it was supposed to give.

Also this book will have no smut.

Sorry for any errors it's 11:30 pm for me right now so I'm out! Bye!