Chapter 11

Jungkook didn't get an answer to his question. As matter of a fact, as soon as the words slipped past his lips he apologized, and as Seohyun told him it was okay, he noticed the sad look and both hers and Taehyung's face.

It was kind of awkward after that.

Jungkook and his dad were going to leave, but the rain came down. And it wasn't a light drizzle, it aggressively hit the roof of the house, and there was even a little bit of thunder and lightning.

So they were stuck. And it was awkward, well for Jungkook it was. His father was laughing and talking with Taehyung's father, cousin and grandfather, and he was by himself, playing with the rings on his fingers.

Jungkook didn't utter a word. Let's just say he was intimated by the three men. They were just...big, they made Jungkook feel small.

Taehyung's grandfather was extremely muscular for a man in his early sixties, he also looked just as young as Taehyungs father and cousin. The man was tall, and buff, so was Taehyung's father, but he was just a little bit shorter than Taehyung's grandfather, Nikolai and cousin Namjoon.

When Jungkook took a good look at Taehyung, there was no doubt he got his height from his mother. The two were rather...stumpy, as Nikolai liked to say.

Taehyung's mother was 5 foot 2, and Taehyung was 5 foot 4, so yeah, Taehyung's grandfather liked to refer to them as stumpy.

This information Jungkook got from Nikolai who was making fun of how short Taehyung and Seohyun were before the two went upstairs.

Jungkook sighed as he aimlessly scrolled through his Instagram feed, tuning out the chattering that was happening behind him, well that was until he heard someone call his name.

The ravenette turned his head to the three males who stood by the counter and raised one eyebrow, "stop sitting there doing nothing, come here, have a drink with us."

Jungkook stood up and stuffed his phone into his pants pocket before walking towards them, his bare feet hitting against the cold grey tiles.

"You're eighteen right? Rum and coke?" Taehyung's grandfather, Nikolai asked.

Jungkook nodded his head as he glanced at his father, "don't worry, I won't tell mum," Jungho stated as he took a sip of his orange juice.

Jungkook nodded and wrapped his hand around the glass before bringing it to his lips and taking a sip of the drink when it was pushed towards him.

"That's a lot of tattoos and piercings you got there, kid."

Jungkook chuckled and allowed his green orbs to meet Nikolai light brown ones, "It's only three, the half sleeve is all one tattoo the other two and pretty hidden, and small."

Nikolai hummed and placed his arm around Jungkooks shoulder, "your dad told me you fancy my grandson, that true Jeon?"

Jungkook glanced at his father and took another sip of his drink, "I'm sorry kid, it just slipped out," the ravenette internally groaned.

"Gotta keep a close eye on you now kid," Taehyung's father, Sungho, joked.

Jungkook chuckled and took another sip of his drink, slightly wincing when Nikolai squeezed his shoulder.

"Still can't believe you've gotten so big, last time I saw you you were still breastfeeding, look at you now, looking manlier than your old man, " Nikolai laughed and let his hand fall from around Jungkook.

"Y'know, I'll never forget the day you were born kid, your dad was really something that day."

"Oh God..." The ravenette heard his father say before drinking the rest of his orange juice.

"Your dad called me full-on panicking about how your mum went into labour, so I came over and when I got there he ran out with nothing but his underwear and socks on, so I was like 'okay go get yourself together and I'll get her in the car,' fast forward about 10 minutes later we're almost at the hospital your mum's water breaks, and your dad over there starts crying for only god knows what," the man paused and looked at Jungho who had his forehead resting on the counter.

"Fast forward couple more minutes we're in the delivery room I tell your mum we can the babies head is almost out, note I'm the one delivering you, and your dad takes one look down there see's your head pop out and drops to the floor."

"I'm not a fan of blood, in the room was hot and I got light-headed!!!" Jungho exclaimed.

Jungho blushed in embarrassment and placed his forehead against the counter when the others started to laugh.

"Anyways, after you were born and your dad got checked out he came back into the room and the first thing he asked your mum was, 'Is your vagina going to be okay?' and—"

"Dad! Leave Jungho alone, it's been years since you've seen him and the first story you decide to tell is that one out of all of them!"

The four males turned their heads towards the staircase where Seohyun was coming from with Taehyung behind her. They were both in different clothes, and their curly hair was damp, Taehyungs curls being looser than his mother's.

"You guys hungry?" The woman then asked as she walked into the kitchen while tying her hair up.

Namjoon yelled an aggressive 'Yes!' before throwing his head back and finishing his drink.

Seohyun laughed and kissed her son's forehead before looking at Jungkook, "Is lasagna okay with you sweetheart?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded his head.

Seohyun returned the smile before turning to her son.

"Tae, baby, why don't you go bring your Xbox down, you and Jungkook could play something together while I cook." She said as she ran his fingers through his hair.

The brunette nodded his head before walking towards Jungkook, "do you like minecraft?"

-

Hello my children— say thank you I'm! Right now!

I'm telling you this book is going to be very different, and pretty long, I think, I don't know yet, but as you can see things are moving pretty slowly— it'll be that way for a while— there will also be a couple time skips, but no one will be leaving— (:

Also if any of you are confused Nikolai is Taehyung's grandfather...and YES! he is black, and Songho is Taehyungs father...he is NOT black.

Sorry for any errors!