Chapter 15

To say that everyone was surprised, would be an understatement.

Well not everyone was surprised. Only the Jeons' were. Taehyung's family knew very well how much Taehyung despised physical touch from anyone besides his parents and grandparents' family, and the fact that the hug was so sudden just threw him all the way off.

Taehyung buried his face into the crook of his grandmother's neck and held his stomach. He could feel the eyes boring into the back of his neck. And he hated it. He hated being the centre of attention

"Grandma..." he whispered softly, "th-they're all staring a-at me. I don't... I don't like it. make it stop, please." The woman sighed and continued to stroke the boy's back. She felt his tears wet her neck and that's when she wrapped both of her arms around him and sent Chaewon, her husband and two children a soft smile.

"He doesn't like when people touch him..." her eyes shifted towards the teenage girl who stood next to her brother, whispering something into his ear, "especially when strangers touch him. He really doesn't like that."

She continued to stroke her grandson's back, her eyes staying on the girl who tugged at her bottom lip. "I'm sorry." she apologized, and Taehyung's grandmother nodded her head before patting the brunette's back and whispering something into his ear.

Taehyung lifted his head and sniffled a bit while whipping underneath his eyes with his hands. He turned around and looked to the floor, "I'm sorry for pushing you," he muttered softly before looking up and sending them a soft smile.

Chaewon coo'ed at him and said how she wanted to steal him so badly, and that comment made him blush. After that, Taehyung took his grandmother's hand into his own, and he and his family followed Chaewon into the dining room.

They were all seated and Taehyung was given his iPad along with his AirPods to watch something while he waited on the food.

He watched SpongeBob on his iPad for a while, his knee bouncing while he mocked one of the phrases from the TV show every once in a while.

Taehyung watched his show without a care in the world, oblivious to the pair of emerald eyes that were glancing up at him every once and a while.

He only became aware of them when he looked up to grab his glass of water and he stared right back into those eyes. Taehyung was the first to look away.

Forgetting the water, he quickly looked back down at his ipad and blushed while tugging at his bottom lip with his teeth.

Why was he looking at me? That is what he asked himself.

Usually, when he caught people staring at him they were judgemental stares. But Jungkook's didn't feel or look like that and it made Taehyung...blush?

The boy cleared his throat and looked up at his grandmother while he took out his AirPods. "Nanna...when is the food coming?" He asked softly. The woman rested her hand on his knee and shook her head.

"I don't know sweetheart." Taehyung hummed and blinked his eyes before looking across to his father.

"Papa...when is the food coming?" He asked once again. This time a bit softer than last time.

His father was about to answer, but Chaewon beat him to it. "Jungho is having a little trouble in the kitchen with the macaroni pie. It'll be out in a minute alright?"

Taehyung nodded his head. The woman sent him a soft smile. "Would you like to play a game while you wait? Jungkook has a switch and a PS5 in his room. Maybe you two could play together."

A small smile crept onto Taehyungs lips and he nodded his head. "Yes...yes, please. I want to play Minecraft." He confirmed and the woman smiled at him before raising her eyebrows at her son and telling him to go upstairs with Taehyung.

Taehyung gave his AirPods to his dad but kept his iPad clutched in his hands. He pushed his chair back after Jungkook did so himself and followed the ravenette out of the dining room.

He blushed and lowered his head when his father yelled for Jungkook telling him to keep the bedroom door open and not to try any...funny business.

Taehyung is pretty sure that the only funny business that would be happening up there is one of them screaming and jumping off their seat when they get too close to a creeper.

-

Well that's that. I'm honestly surprised ppl are reading this book cuz its different from a lot of stuff on wattapd.

Oh and just so you know ATC Is a fluff book not a smutty book so there will be very few heated scenes in this book if any at all.

Thoughts on this chapter? I busted my brain on it so I better get good feedback.

I have a shitty ass headache. Stupzzz

part of this chapter was written by lin. say thank you :)

Sorry for any errors. Not proofread. Bye now:)

 Bye now:)