Chapter 2: Heart Broken

**Dean's POV**

Dana has gone up to bed, she's pregnant best news today. So dam happy, but I get the feeling she's not as happy about it as I am. Timing is horrible now with the issue about her dad's best mate. I'm wishing and saying all forms of prayers that we are safe, it might break us both if we aren't. How much hell do we need to have thrown at us? Are we being punished for the shit we had both done while we were young?

Now that I know Sam is seeing this lady, I'm keeping my cards close to my chest from him. The worst thing is I cannot fire him, he hasn't done anything bad enough to be. If I do it now I'm opening myself up for a lawsuit, he needs to fuck up badly enough to be fired on the spot and not be given two verbal warnings and written one and he doesn't seem the type that would do something that bad.

I love this house that I had built for my family, but I am getting a feeling to move again into a house that only my dad and brother know where we live. Sell this one and move to a part of the state where we can see people coming to our house. Dana might hate it moving her further away from the sister's, but hopeful she understands.

I sent off a few texts to Aaron to see how he's going. Jamie keeps texting he sounds drunk, I hope he isn't cause I know he's driving.

Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG,

"Gez I'm coming!" I call out, I look through the peephole and see my brother thank god. I swing the door open and he falls into my arms sobbing. Shit since when did he weigh this fucking much? "Jamie what the hell man!" I asked, "Don't you Jamieee mee! You already fucking know!" He slurred out, "Did you drive here? Fucking hell Jamie you could have killed someone or yourself!" I snapped at my idiot baby brother, "You are sounding more like dad each day you know?" He muttered. Yep take it Monica finally put her big girl pants on and told him. Wonder why he didn't work out the maths on it? I raced out the front to check on his car, oh fucking hell Jamie! He has left the car running and all the doors open, it's parked at an angle, fucking hell racing to it putting it into park and turning it off closing all the doors and locking it before walking back inside locking up the front door.

"Come on sit on the lounge and be quiet Dana and the boys are asleep." I said quietly, "Baby brother will behave!" He drunkenly said, "Shhh!" As he is yelling not quiet at all. I quickly race back locking the front door and setting the alarms again. He headed back into the lounge room his talking to someone unsure who but his quiet at the moment. I head into the kitchen to make him a coffee to sober him up a little. I handed it to him he smiled up at me taking it off of me. Drinking down like it's not hot... ok. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked so quietly.

"Wasn't my place to tell you, she had to be the one too," I told him. "She really wasn't." He mumbled, "What do you mean?" I asked, he had tears falling down his face as he looked at me, "I'm shooting blanks Dean that's how I found out." He said very loud, fuck I hope he doesn't wake up the twins. "Your fucking kidding me? Did the doctor say why you are?" I asked shocked, he looks at me shocked that I didn't know then it hits me. "Oh, shit that time you were in the hospital," I said stunned.

He looked at me trying to remember, "When I was 6? Yeah, what about it." He asked, "How much of it do you remember?" I asked, "I remember chasing after you and Tony up that hill in the park. I was yelling at y'all to slow down as my legs were having a hard time with the snow. As I got to the top and reaching the pair of you. I hit an ice patch and went down the hill fast slamming into something at the bottom. I remember seeing the freaked-out looks on your faces and the pain." He said while I looked at him in shock, "You seriously don't remember hitting a sharp object on the way down?" I asked.