Chapter 5: We've Got This

**Dana's POV**

We quickly fix ourselves up, walking out of the bathroom holding hands. Aaron had a look crossed between amused and pissed off, "I feel like we should take the boys and go home leaving you two here." He mumbled, "Please don't." I said quietly, Dean squeezed my hand he knew why I didn't want the boys away from me right now, "Aaron please leave it." Erin said, "Dana has come up with a plan that I think could work." Dean said, Aaron, looked at him not believing him at all, "Really? Sex helped her think of a plan?" Aaron asked sounding like he is ready to fight with us, "We worked it out before sex. Now enough about our sex life." Dean snapped at him, Aaron goes to open his mouth to say something, but Dean cuts him off, "Drop it, Aaron." Dean snapped, "Hold up when was the last time you two, did it? Must be a while for him to get all pissy at us." I said with an evil smirk on my face.

"That's none of your" He started to say to me but Dean cut him off, "Knew it!" Dean said trying not to laugh, "Right spit it out now before I walk out." Aaron snapped, leaning over to Erin to whisper. "Why are you withholding sex?" I asked lost. "Until he gets it into his head we aren't having another child until she's two." Erin snapped, "Good point, doing better than me." I mumbled, "Didn't say it was easy." She said, "You two good?" Aaron asked sounding very angry at us ladies, "Aye." I said with a playful smirk on my face, "No" Erin deadpanned her husband, Dean was snickering at us two ladies, "Alright I'm" Aaron snapped, Dean cut him off, "Don't"

I start feeding the two boys, Erin also is feeding her girl. The two men start talking quietly between each other. "We miss you at work sweetie." Erin said, "I know you all do, but I'm good, couldn't think of being able to do that with twins and another on the way." I said, but really I'm not getting the need to go out and work. "I know, but one night or day here and there wouldn't hurt," Erin said, I notice Dean was half listening to Aaron by this stage. "No Erin, I won't come back. I don't need the money y, besides who would have these two during the day? I am happy being a stay-at-home mom, with sewing things on the side." I said with pride, I don't want to work I'm enjoying watching these two boys growing up, along with why pay someone to watch them when I can. "You sure?" Erin asked, "Yes, I love it. Don't you?" I asked, "Yeah I do but I enjoy having some time away from them both." Erin said, "Really? Both?" I asked, trying not to laugh, "Yeah he can be a handful you know." Erin said nodding her head towards her husband, "I know you married him." I said giggling. "Girl's!" Aaron snapped, I poke my tongue at him, Dean is laughing next to him. "Hashtag not sorry baby," Erin said laughing,

The nurse came in, checked me over giving me some more medicine. The dinner lady came with my food, which I couldn't handle the smell of it. Aaron and Erin jumped up to go out and get dinner and bringing it to my room. The boys and Ruby are sound asleep in their prams. "They couldn't get out of here fast enough." I said chuckling, "Aye." Dean said, he climbs into bed with me, I cuddle into his side. "I'm so sorry" I whispered, he looks down at me, with a confused look on his face. "For what lass?" He softly asked, "In the bathroom." I whispered, "Ahhh sweetheart, I know why you did it. You did it out of love not hate there is a difference. Yes, it had hurt and shocked me, but knowing why I'm ok can move on." He said kindly, "Ok." I whispered, "Why are you still quiet?" He asked, "It's ok, just enjoying being in your arms." I said brightly, "Aye," he said softly, a few minutes later my hand makes its way up to his chin to play with his beard. He let out that dam loveable laugh of his. "What would you do if I chose to shave this off?" He asked.

"Demand you grow it back!" I yelled at him, "Think I would listen?" He said playfully, "Yes, if not I have my ways." I said smugly, he cocks an eyebrow up with a hint of a smirk on his face. "What would that be?" He asked, "Oh I'm not telling you." I said, "Oh well two can play at this." He said with a playful tone to his voice, "What do ooommmm agh hh" He starts kissing just below my ear, sending a shiver down my body. "Mmmm see I have my ways to lass." He said smugly, "Aye that you do" I pant out, I grab his beard pulling him to my lips kissing him softly at first. His hands go straight to my hips pulling me onto his lap. "Wow, you two have it bad!" Aaron said loudly walking into the room, "Uh? What nothing wrong with finding my husband extremely sexy." I said smiling brightly up at Dean.