Chapter 12: The Calm Before The Storm

**Dana's POV**

Dinner that night was full of the pent-up need for my husband, he felt it too always needed to touch any part of my body that seemed to help him. Made it worst for me and he knew it too. We are all sitting around in the lounge room while watching Bohemian Rhapsody. I have just finished feeding the boys their nighttime feed, they are bathed and are in a milk coma. My father-in-law had taken them upstairs into their bed, he had also taken all the other grandchildren that had fallen asleep, Max and Billie are not far off from falling asleep.

Alexis is on her phone typing away to her friends, she is always on that thing, but I cannot say anything she's not my daughter. My sister-in-laws are still not really talking to me, Dean and Aaron are starting to get upset over this. I am hoping they start talking to me tomorrow as the men all of them are heading out to the cabin to start fixing it up and making it liveable for us to live in, all off the grid which I am enjoying the sound of this.

I made myself comfortable in one of the corners of the U shape couch, as soon as I got comfortable Dean had finished cleaning up the kitchen, he was next to me. Well started next to me before I knew it, he had me in between his legs running his hands all over my body. Every time he went lower I either slapped his hand or told him off. I really wanted to watch this movie, it's so good.

I knew all of Queen's music but not so much about their private life and the struggles they had, I knew he was gay my dad had banned us, kids, from listening to them because he was afraid it would turn us gay. Because you know that is how you become gay. I really didn't get my father sometimes, it was ok for us to watch him making bombs and shooting people or bashing people up, or him getting drunk and laying into both of us or letting his friends and family have fun with me but couldn't listen to Queen. Then go to church like he was a good man. "Dean my big brother leave her be." Aaron said, "What are you on about?" Dean asked, "Your wife she's said to stop a few times." Aaron pointed out, "Your point is?" Dean asked, "Dean and Aaron shhh trying to watch this movie." I said, "If you three cannot be quiet, leave please, some of us are trying to watch this movie." Erin snapped at us, "Dean other people are in this room including your teenage niece." Sachairir snapped, "Fine." Dean grumbled, he wraps his arms around my belly, hands spread out over our little peanut. I place my hands over the top of his enjoying the quiet while watching the movie.

Sadly, it didn't take long for me to fall asleep in his arms, so gutted that I couldn't stay awake to watch the ending. I am feeling more tired with this one than I did with the twins, wonder if that means this one is a little girl? I woke up to someone placing soft kisses down my body, I let out a soft moan. "Good your awake." Dean said loudly, "Yes, I do enjoy you waking me up like this." I pant out, "Good cause I am happy to keep doing this until the day we both die." He moans out, "Hopefully that is until we are very old and have great-grandchildren." I said with a massive smile on my face, "That sounds so wonderful." Dean said, "Hmmm ahhh oh Dean." I moan out, his hand has gone in between my boxer shorts finding their way to my very wet pussy. "What time is it?" I said around moans, "It's five in the morning lass." He told me. 

"Arghh hmmm why so early?" I asked, "Must leave early to get to the cabin in time, but I wanted to be with you first before getting ready to head out." he said, "Dean?"I asked, he moans out his response, "Shhh, and rock my world." I grumbled, he starts laughing, "As you wish my love." He whispered, "What about the boys?" I asked, "Dad and Aaron have them." He said, "hmm why?" I asked, "They woke up just before, Dana shhh now please also try and keep quiet." He said. "Do we ever?" I asked, Dean, lets out a hearty laugh as he starts to take my clothes off, I notice just then he had his clothes already off, I lean over to stroke his hard dripping cock. "Lass you keep doing that and I will come in your hands and not inside of you." He said, I let go of him sitting up with the help of him getting my top off. I push him back a little so he's sitting down. He moves so he's leaning against the headboard of his bed. Climbing up on top of him sliding down onto him, we both let out a moan as I sunk all the way onto him. "Fuck lass you feel amazing." Dean moans out.