Chapter 14: It's Nearly There

**Dean's Pov**

I bolted upright shoving Dana aside by mistake throwing the blankets off her I quickly checked between her legs it's all dry. What the hell? "What the hell Dean!?" She cried out in shock, "I'm all wet, thought" she cuts me off, "You thought it was my waters?" She asked, "Yes." I said sounding relieved, Dana looks down at herself than at me and the bed, she starts laughing, I have no idea why she is finding my near heart attack so funny right now. "Dean so sorry looks like these puppies got too full during the night." She said around her laughter pointing to her breasts, "Really? All this is your milk?" I asked her, waving my hands around. "Wasn't that long ago they did this often when the boys were younger." She said. "I know, I now remember, just do not remember it being this much," I stated, she lets out a groan, "Well they are extra full." She grumbles, she touches her breast moaning in pain they look very heavy, which is full, from my memory. I groan as well; I have woken up rock hard again. Clearly, last night wasn't enough for me. Dana turns looking at me with a big grin on her face.

Dana gets out of bed throwing on her nightdress, she smiles at me. I am lost is she teasing me I know she didn't put any panties on. She leans over so I can see right down her nightdress to her breast, of course, I look who fucken wouldn't look. "Follow me." She whispered, that look on her face tells me everything I need to know, I raced after her into the bathroom. By the time I had closed the door, she was naked in front of me. "Have I told you how sexy you are?" I asked her, "Always handsome, let me help you with that." She keeps her eyes on me as she slowly squats down gripping my rock-hard dick dripping with pre-cum, god her soft small hands know how to please me so well. "Hmmm, good lass." I moaned out, her moans are such a turn-on. Her soft hand is gently rubbing my whole shaft her other hand is gently playing with my balls sending shivers down my whole body, she noticed and let out another sexy moan of hers. "God I love this cock." She whispered, she starts to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock, her beautiful eyes still on mine, while I watch her beautiful lips around my dick. Watching her as she starts to flick her tongue along my tip before she starts bobbing her head up and down with her kissable lips causing me to gasp for air, as she starts to clamp down tightly around my base jerk me off in mini motions, fuck it was exquisite to watch and feel. "Hm fuck lass." I moaned, Dana starts licking and sucking on my balls, as her soft hands still caress my shaft. Dana moves further down licking just past my balls I lost it. "Fuck Dana aghhhh hmmm" I cried out, Dana's mouth goes back to sucking, licking, flicking, sending me nearly over the edge.

My hand goes down to her head gripping her hair as I thrust my hips gently into her mouth as she moans around my dick. Her hand cups my balls as she works her magic on me. "Fuck baby I'm coming! Fuck DANA!" I cried out, I throw my head back as I unload into her mouth. Dana stays down there licking everything off me before popping off me, smiling licking her lips. I help her stand up as soon as she is standing, I crash my lips into kissing her, tasting myself on her lips. She turns around and starts the shower.

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG.

"Come on Dean I need to get ready for work!" Jamie yelled out, "Fuck off use dad's!" I yelled back at him, "He's in that one!" He yelled back at me, Dana the little minx started kissing my neck gripping my cock again causing me to let out a mona, Dana let out a low moan, "ARE YOU AND DANA HAVING SEX RIGHT NOW!!!" Jamie roared out at me, "Piss off Jamie!" I yelled back at him, "NO HURRY UP! DANA LEAVE HIM ALONE SO I CAN GET READY FOR WORK!!" Jamie yelled at her, I shake my head at her to not answer, she just smiles at me fuck stubborn lass is going to say something. "I have an itch that needs scratching, SO FUCK OFF JAMIE!!" She yelled back at him, I start laughing so hard. "Bend over lass now" I whispered into her ear, she bends over holding herself onto the side of the bathtub, I put my hand down to make sure she was wet enough, and she was as always, slowly pushing myself into as we both let out loud moans. "Ohhh fuck yes Dean!" She screams out, I moan out, "Really you guys!" Jamie cries out, we no longer caring that he can hear us I start slamming in and out of her, as she rocks back into me meeting me with each thrust. "OHH FUCK YES DEAN! HARDER!!!" She cries out.