Chapter 7: Revelation

**Dean's Pov**

I call up Aaron on our way back to my place, now that I don't have Dana in the car I can now fully let my anger out, I snapped at him as soon as he picked up.

**Phone Call**

Dean: I don't just want to kill whoever is behind this, I want them to suffer.

Aaron: I know so do I. Definitely believe they are the same ones that have been following everyone else. They must have put the newbies onto Dana as it took us a day or two to notice them following us.

Dean: Yes, my thoughts exactly. Everyone else left safely?

Aaron: Yes Tony left four days ago they have set it all up for us, Jamie left two days ago I am hoping he took Monica with him and Dad is leaving today. 

Dean: Did you?

Aaron: Done what you have asked.

Dean: Whoever they are they are trained like us.

Aaron: I know, I don't believe they are American though, English special forces type of training is what I believe. 

Dean: Sweep the house before you leave. I know starting to think that too, either they have gone rouge or they are part of the IRA, which means what myself and Dana have done has upset them enough to plan this, I'm fucking pissed off that we cannot even live in peace anymore.

Aaron: On it. Also, that is my conclusion too, bro. Did you want me to talk to my employers? 

Dean: Thanks Bro, do not let them know what we are planning but definitely let them know who has landed into the country if they don't already know. 

Aaron: On it Dean. 

I ended the phone call, parking her car in the garage, locking it. Also locking up the house again, and sneaking off down the road to where Aaron had parked his car, I jumped into his car, looked at him. "No one watching the house?" I asked, what is with that look on his face? "No." He said, "Good." I said, "Found this in your house." He said, showing me a broken-up listening bug, I looked up at him. "That's it?" I asked shocked, which should be more than that if there is one there is always more, "Shh I know what you do, which is why I know they must have been interrupted as it was near your front door, on the outside." Aaron said, I thought we were dealing with trained people but after this, I think they are first-timers who are fucken stupid on their part.

"Are we dealing with first-timers?" I asked him, "Looks it, Dean?" He softly said, "Yeah?" I asked I do not like the tone of his voice, "Don't tell anyone this" He started I looked at his face, he has that shadow hollow look he gets on his face when FUCK OFF NO! "No!" I cried out in fear and shock, "They need me again." He whispered, "Thought you said you retried?" I asked looking at him trying not to be pissed off at him, "I did" He said, why don't I believe him, "Then how?" I asked please fucking tell me the truth brother I thought. "Someone high up wants me on this, no one else can do it." He said that half sounds like the truth, "Fucking hell!" I cried out, "I know." He said, "Why don't you want Erin to know?" I asked shocked, "Cause she said she would leave me if I go out again." He said so softly and sounded so heartbroken, fuck. "Ohhh."